Ok its midnight now where are all the good Black Friday deals

10 replies
Found 25th Nov 2016
Don't know whether to wake up early and hit the high street!!

10 Comments

aww you just missed em they were here but got a call to go home

Original Poster

justanothercid

aww you just missed em they were here but got a call to go home

Lol I think I might just go to sleep cz nothings really jumping out at my yet!

We should petition for it to get a name change, for the UK only. Bloody Friday or Freaky Friday. I like both. The latter could encourage other goings ons though. I'm up for it.

Original Poster

rev6

We should petition for it to get a name change, for the UK only. Bloody … We should petition for it to get a name change, for the UK only. Bloody Friday or Freaky Friday. I like both. The latter could encourage other goings ons though. I'm up for it.

I like Bloody Friday lol gives a more British edge!!

rev6

We should petition for it to get a name change, for the UK only. Bloody … We should petition for it to get a name change, for the UK only. Bloody Friday or Freaky Friday. I like both. The latter could encourage other goings ons though. I'm up for it.

Black Friday is American.

Why copy them. Why not just be 'December Sales'.

Nice and simple, no need to query what black friday means. No need to discriminate against other days of the week.:{

I vote Greedy Friday

I vote just plain old regular Friday like the Friday before and the Friday next week

wozukSilencer

I vote just plain old regular Friday like the Friday before and the … I vote just plain old regular Friday like the Friday before and the Friday next week

That works for me.

I prefer ""Not really a sale unless you want a PS4 or XBox Friday "

Too gimmicky?

cowsindahouse

I vote Greedy Friday

you win my vote
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lower car insurance99
    2. word association Game74244891
    3. Add one, leave one game54315413
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769290

See more discussions