Groups

Ok OWn up, who bought all of the Logitech diNovoEdge Keyboard from shop4usb then?

As above really! Had loads in earlier, now none...

Did anyone get one?

10 Comments

nup :-( are they good keyboards ?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4984562

nup :-( are they good keyboards ?

they were going cheap earlier, apparently they are the nuts!

wonkey;4984566

they were going cheap earlier, apparently they are the nuts!

Are they bluetooth? :?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4984582

Are they bluetooth? :?

yeah and going for 24.97 saving about 100 nicker apparently.. as it was a seller on amazon marketplace it got expired quite quickly.

i bought a cheeky one..lol!

Original Poster

virus_786;4984628

i bought a cheeky one..lol!

did you notice if they had anything else for sale on their amazon site? its all cleared out now

damn i hate that when i miss deals like this!

i didnt really pay attention to the other items..was excited to grab the keyboard while i could..what else were they selling?

Original Poster

virus_786;4984659

i didnt really pay attention to the other items..was excited to grab the … i didnt really pay attention to the other items..was excited to grab the keyboard while i could..what else were they selling?

i didnt notice tbh, i was going to get one, checked and they had 27 in stock, next thing nothing! Hope they honour it for you mate, Was looking to get one myself!

For some reason I thought i'd get back to it later as they had a few in stock. I admit that on reflection I was a little dense about my actions. lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions