Groups

ok so how many people have a stomach bug.?

I work in South Wales. and loads of staff are off ill with sickness and trots. Wondering if it is nation wide !!!

14 Comments

yep, few off down my way in the south east. usual occurrence though, always someone off work!

I've got....THE SNIFFLES.

oO

None here that i've heard of T.

http://www.alisonsmaghull.co.uk/shop/images/1277-get_well_soon_balloon.jpg

Original Poster

darren9030

None here that i've heard of T.

awwwwww blesss xx

I got the ****...

Banned

nobody round here. lots of coughs from reading mind

Original Poster

ryman1000

nobody round here. lots of coughs from reading mind

Why do you get lots of coughs from reading. ?? lmao

It may be nation wide............but as i'm in England and not Wales it wouldn't be relevant.

Tanya

I guess that meant Reading in Berkshire, not as in reading a book lol

My niece has had a sickness bug too, and really bad stomach cramps! In Scotland

ive had the sickness since last nite
    was at a pre - wedding ladies pamper nite and went home about 9pm...worst ive ever vomed
    missed out on the weddings and party tonight as still feel rough

ilovepink

ive had the sickness since last nite :(was at a pre - wedding ladies … ive had the sickness since last nite :(was at a pre - wedding ladies pamper nite and went home about 9pm...worst ive ever vomed missed out on the weddings and party tonight as still feel rough

im in south east (england)

I'm in Norfolk, my son has had Thursday and Friday off school due to a tummy bug.

Banned

Tanya

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kl2GKlgG_Xc/SOse7AGa5qI/AAAAAAAAAgo/HrGCN8Sy5U8/s400/facepalm.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553813
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions