Groups

OK so ive had more tattoo's done.....

i really need to stop but there so addictive! someone help before i get too carried away!

14 Comments

My best mate says exactly the same lol. What u got? any pics?

cant wait to ge some done looking at some now

Original Poster

well the one i just got done is a star trail going from my bottom of my right hip lol up and around my spine and finishes at the top of my neck behind my left ear....must say this one was the most painfull

the pain will be worth it i hope

Original Poster

haha yh it is worth it

Wow, that's a big tattoo, any pics yet? x

jadeywadey08;3037630

well the one i just got done is a star trail going from my bottom of my … well the one i just got done is a star trail going from my bottom of my right hip lol up and around my spine and finishes at the top of my neck behind my left ear....must say this one was the most painfull

That's sounds cool and very big:thumbsup:

not having tattoos>>>>

yeah i wouldnt mine seeing it either

Original Poster

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/xxjjfxx/DSC013801.jpg

Original Poster

cant put the other pic up as i dont have a top on coz its the only way you can see it lol dont think id be allowed on HUKD for a while if i posted...

very nice

Original Poster

thinking of gettin some more weeny stars to put in the spaces just so they link up but not sure yet....

yeah i think that would look good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972454
      2. word association Game72944197
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27147
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811

See more discussions