Groups

ok so ive just been diagnosed with having foot and mouth....

and its highly contageous. Should i tell my boss im not coming into work or go in and share the love?
    would be nice to have some free days!!

20 Comments

A friend of mine's daughter has just been diagnosed with that too....must be doing the rounds. Tempting as it sounds to go in......think about when he pays u lol

Hope u get better soon xx
    Edited by: "hannah19790" 17th Oct 2010

Why log in and spread it to us?

Hope you feel better soon.

Original Poster

i feel a right tramp having this lol il stil get paid as i never ever take sick days . should i go in or not though?

I thought the cure for that was to set fire to whatever has it?

foot and mouth or hand foot and mouth 2 different things.

DAMNOME

I thought the cure for that was to set fire to whatever has it?

lol X)

Take sick leave and spend it in misc OP :-)

Original Poster

oh no im gonna be put on the bonfire!!! oO

Just googled it... sounds nasty

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_p_XcBOaDi_g/SayXIYQIwCI/AAAAAAAAATo/o2Hsgr7euPc/s320/foot-in-mouth2.jpeg

peterjmay

i feel a right tramp having this lol il stil get paid as i never ever … i feel a right tramp having this lol il stil get paid as i never ever take sick days . should i go in or not though?

Noooo you cant go in ,youll spread it !.............count yourself lucky your not a cow .........or it would be curtains X)

oh and get well soon x;)
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 17th Oct 2010

Original Poster

i went to a walk in clinic but he didnt give me a certificate (proof) that i should be signed off work. would bosses need this? i dunno whether to tell my boss or not!!!!

My son had this when he was only 9 weeks old - was horrendeous as we kept getting dismissed by the doctors for being OTT new parents but he wasnt taking his milk and just lifeless - then I stormed up to the hospital with him and thankfully he got properly checked - and right at the back of his throat were awful black blisters - could only see them when doc had the wooden spatula in my sons mouth.

Hand foot & mouth is what you have and its highly infectious. Get well soon

The sheep in Wales had foot and mouth a few years back,
    it's much harder to **** them when they are on fire!

Original Poster

the doctor was stumped, hes never seen it an an adult before and said i was the very first person he seen whos had it whos not a kid . i did feel rather special LOL
    i just txted my boss to warn him and said i didnt know whether to go in tomorrow.

no reply yet!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

oh dear still no reply!!!

peterjmay

oh dear still no reply!!!

Maybe you got it from him and they've already started the bonfire. oO

Original Poster

lol im too young to die!!!

my mouth well hurts.

Syzable

Maybe you got it from him and they've already started the bonfire. oO

looooooooooooooool X)

We've had but was quite mild,didn't really bother any of us.

sounds gross
    sounds not fun

get well soon
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions