Groups
    EXPIRED

ok so now I'm looking for a fat ps3!

lol really lost now! been thinking of what to get my son for his 6th birthday, he has got a wii all ready and I was looking to get a ps2 for him but after reading and searching all day yesterday and today I'm thinking I may aswell get him a ps3 (fat one) as they still play play ps2 games and dvds, is that right?? anyone know the best place/cheapest deal on a ps3 (not slim!) pleease help its not long till his birthday...need to get my bum into gear!!!

10 Comments

All PS3's play DVD's, only the 60GB PS3 fat plays PS2 games though - and as such is worth a lot. It's also discontinued so only really found on eBay...

Original Poster

Jakg;6496820

All PS3's play DVD's, only the 60GB PS3 fat plays PS2 games though - and … All PS3's play DVD's, only the 60GB PS3 fat plays PS2 games though - and as such is worth a lot. It's also discontinued so only really found on eBay...

omg I'm useless lol :oops: thanks for the advice rep'd

Original Poster

omg I'm so stuck now. dont have a clue!!! any ideas anyone please?? a clever little boy who loves learning/writing and drawing, who will be 6 and his mum is a dope and is out of ideas lol

there is a good deal on amazon atm for ds lites-free accessory pack and pick a game fo £5...dont know if that appeals?

Original Poster

plumberman01;6497190

there is a good deal on amazon atm for ds lites-free accessory pack and … there is a good deal on amazon atm for ds lites-free accessory pack and pick a game fo £5...dont know if that appeals?

thanks for the idea but he has nicked my ds all ready. :roll: thanks for the suggestion though. rep'd

Why does it need to play PS2 games?

Banned

Hi, have you looked at the new PSP go?

because he already has alot of ps2 games i guess. 60Gb ps3 dont go for that much over the odds, just keep your ear to the ground, and you will find one ....

there are some on ebay going for around £180?!

Only other thing i can think of if he likes gaming is a psp? you can pick those up on here for £60 ish plus if you dont want the latest model

Why not a 360??

If you really want a PS3 to play PS2 games, I would look for a decent 2nd hand one on ebay or ask on here for one, i would not pay more then £180 for a 60Gb one without any games thou and still i think that is top end now

asayer;6497840

because he already has alot of ps2 games i guess. 60Gb ps3 dont go for … because he already has alot of ps2 games i guess. 60Gb ps3 dont go for that much over the odds, just keep your ear to the ground, and you will find one ....there are some on ebay going for around £180?! Only other thing i can think of if he likes gaming is a psp? you can pick those up on here for £60 ish plus if you dont want the latest model

i have a boxed one 60gb with games for 239
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767302
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1628
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2664
      4. word survey1013

See more discussions