fox2020

my thoughts exactly

Why just male dogs ?

stora

Why just male dogs ?

yeah, what about 'ladydogs' :whistling:

deadduck_145

Do Male Dogs Have An Adams Apple?

I really have to ask why you need to know that?

or even
    why ya thought it?

Bizarrely I'm now curious

(evening fox)

Banned

deadduck_145

Do Male Dogs Have An Adams Apple?

I suppose that will make it easier not to get identified if ever they chose to have a sex change if they dont!!

guv

I suppose that will make it easier not to get identified if ever they … I suppose that will make it easier not to get identified if ever they chose to have a sex change if they dont!!

Or should they ever want to dress in drag.....

evening Jenny;-) and my reply to the original question........ is stillhttp://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5332/wtfb2tb.gif and why do you need to know?

Banned

dont you know any man dogs that will let you have a feel?

fox2020

evening Jenny;-) and my reply to the original question........ is still … evening Jenny;-) and my reply to the original question........ is still and why do you need to know?

Go on foxy babes you know you can squeeze out a few mor WTF smilies....

Original Poster

lol ok

my sisters got sumat wrong with her kidneys, so he (my father) asked me wher exactly are the kidneys. so i google imaged it

then he wanders back through and challenges me with this question

so i googled it and all i got was a load of dogs ******* about stuff and i thought i know, il giv u all sumthing to talk and think about

Dogs don't have them, we have them due to the fusion of our thyroid laminae, these two plates form a peak known as a laryngeal prominence, or the Adam's apple. Yay, I finally got to use something I learned in my degree

This was in the CPR instructions for cats and dogs.
    Unfortunatly it doesn't specify if its purely male dogs/cats but apparently they have one

[7] Looking at what you are doing, clear out any mucus, phlegm or vomit. … [7] Looking at what you are doing, clear out any mucus, phlegm or vomit. Remove any visible blockage carefully (so as not to push further in). Do not do a blind finger sweep. Animals have a bone at the deep in the throat at the base of the tongue which is the hyoid apparatus or Adam's apple which can be mistaken for obstruction or chicken bone. Great damage can be done by pulling on this.

Original Poster

lol

how to burst tessb's bubble eh?

like it

Banned

tessb did you pass your degree:giggle: :giggle:

Original Poster

however since tessb is the one with a degree

i think i can now tell my dad tht male dogs do not hav an adams apple

jennybubbles

This was in the CPR instructions for cats and dogs.Unfortunatly it … This was in the CPR instructions for cats and dogs.Unfortunatly it doesn't specify if its purely male dogs/cats but apparently they have one

It's not a featuire restricted to males. females have them too, they're jsut more prominent in males due to the action of hormones in adolescence.

From Biology online:Science: veterinary) a veterinary anatomy term for hyoid bones, a modified portion of the ancestral branchial skeleton consisting of an articulated chain of bones extending from the mastoid region of the skull on each side to the base of the tongue.

in humans, it is reduced to a single bone, os hyoideum; in a typical mammal (the dog), it consists of a tympanohyoid cartilage attached to the skull, followed by the stylohyoid, epihyoid, keratohyoid, basihyoid, and thyrohyoid bones.

The os hyodieum, the hyoid bone, is distinct from the Adam's apple, so I adhere to my claim that dogs don't have an Adam's apple, they may have a structure resembling one, but not a true Adam's apple

sassie

tessb did you pass your degree:giggle: :giggle:

Bah:roll: Not only did I pass (with 1st class honours) I'm now doing my MSc

Banned

tessb

Bah:roll: Not only did I pass (with 1st class honours) I'm now doing my … Bah:roll: Not only did I pass (with 1st class honours) I'm now doing my MSc

only teasing tess, but now i have your attention can you tell me how you ordered senses foam bath from avon please:thumbsup:

I think you may have me confused with someone else, or is a huge joke whooshing straight over my head as I type? :-D

jennybubbles

Go on foxy babes you know you can squeeze out a few mor WTF smilies....

I only have twohttp://img90.exs.cx/img90/2365/k1ocray.gif is that a good thing or not:?

Banned

tessb

I think you may have me confused with someone else, or is a huge joke … I think you may have me confused with someone else, or is a huge joke whooshing straight over my head as I type? :-D

I think you may be right, sorry its been a long day:oops: :oops:

sassie

I think you may be right, sorry its been a long day:oops: :oops:

Never mind, it sounds lovely, maybe I should be ordering some!! :-D

Banned

tessb

Never mind, it sounds lovely, maybe I should be ordering some!! :-D

they dont sell it anymore, someone i thought was you said they had ordered, just been and checked and it wasnt you:oops:

fox2020

I only have two is that a good thing or not:?

Here have some of mine

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/jennybubs/smilies/thwtf.gif

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/jennybubs/9befe44b.gif

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/jennybubs/wtf.gif

jennybubbles

Here have some of mine

Big head;-)

fox2020

Big head;-)

Gee and I'd heard that about you.....

Banned

they do i think lol

Banned

tazza_b

they do i think lol

well i cant find it on their website nor their brochures, so was really surprised when you said you had ordered:?

tessb

Bah:roll: Not only did I pass (with 1st class honours) I'm now doing my … Bah:roll: Not only did I pass (with 1st class honours) I'm now doing my MSc

Congratulations.

duckmagicuk2

Congratulations.

Thanks, I'm still very proud of myself for finally doing something right :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions