Groups

OK, this is impressive Mr Mourinho

mod
    As a manager, Jose Mourinho has just (after winning 2-0 tonight) gone 9 (NINE) years as a manager without losing a single league home game.

Not since succumbing 3-2 to Beira Mar in February 2002, when he was manager of Porto, has Mourinho lost a home game, winning 123 of 148 matches played and only conceding 87 goals.

Serioulsy, that is some record.

49 Comments

Banned

yawn...you bored?

Hopefully Barcelona set him straight lol.

Original Poster mod

Nah - I was just amazed at that record as a manager - nine years - NINE years - that's amazing.

Well, I thought so

TBF, at 2am, I was hoping for a more female oriantated post by you Mr Wedge, but you are damn right. Very very impressive.

Banned

cw9652

TBF, at 2am, I was hoping for a more female oriantated post by you Mr … TBF, at 2am, I was hoping for a more female oriantated post by you Mr Wedge, but you are damn right. Very very impressive.

I was about to like your comment till you put very very impressive, oh well

That is an impressive record. Quality manager and hope he's back in the Premier League soon.

Original Poster mod

As long as he doesn't go to The Swamp ®

Original Poster mod

lumoruk

I was about to like your comment till you put very very impressive, oh … I was about to like your comment till you put very very impressive, oh well

I was about to like your comment till you put 'oh well'

TBF, at 2am, I was hoping for a more female oriantated post by you Mr Wedge, but you are damn right.

It would only be impressive if the away record was 100%

Andy, are you sure Chelsea didn't lose a single home game when he was in charge of them?

Find it hard to believe.

jonny619447

Andy, are you sure Chelsea didn't lose a single home game when he was in … Andy, are you sure Chelsea didn't lose a single home game when he was in charge of them?Find it hard to believe.

He's right, it was 46 wins and 14 draws

Ok, I believe you, just saw it on wikipedia. Wow, that is impressive

Banned

jonny619447

Andy, are you sure Chelsea didn't lose a single home game when he was in … Andy, are you sure Chelsea didn't lose a single home game when he was in charge of them?Find it hard to believe.

''Jose Mourinho insists his unbeaten Chelsea home record will never be matched at Stamford Bridge again

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/spo…tml
    ''

Banned

still trawling the net looking to prove andy otherwise, but the wedge is indeed correct. what a record.

DangerGod

still trawling the net looking to prove andy otherwise, but the wedge is … still trawling the net looking to prove andy otherwise, but the wedge is indeed correct. what a record.

Its on wikipedia mate, usually a very reliable source

Banned

Yeah, wander how long the streak will last.

Original Poster mod

Put a fiver on Real Madrid losing their next home game X)

Banned

Thats an amazing record however it may end Sunday 17th April when Barca visit

coff101

That is an impressive record. Quality manager and hope he's back in the … That is an impressive record. Quality manager and hope he's back in the Premier League soon.

6 months to go till he's back at Chelsea.

That's pretty damn amazing record! That's the reason why its man united will try and get him when Fergie retires and probably why Man City will sign him for a gazzilion pounds from under their noses!

Syzable

6 months to go till he's back at Chelsea.

Cant see him back at Chelsea as he loves control and so does Roman so they do not get on

Can see him at Manchester in the next 18 months but he will have choice of 2 clubs

not being pedantic but this record is only in the league he has lost in the cup at home before

Charlie Scene

not being pedantic but this record is only in the league he has lost in … not being pedantic but this record is only in the league he has lost in the cup at home before

How pedantic are you!!!!!

Still a massive achievement that no other top manager can boast.

Original Poster mod

Charlie Scene

not being pedantic but this record is only in the league he has lost in … not being pedantic but this record is only in the league he has lost in the cup at home before

Yes you are Charles X)

Charlie Scene

Nothing wrong with a bit of pedantry.

It is an amazing and impressive and awesome etc record - he is a bit special!

Could the Special One please stand up

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/397584_o.gif

Good fitness level (_;)

not that imperssive if he cannot win the league.:p
    but this is his stats so far
    http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/boabbyrab/jose.jpg.
    Porto (2002–2004)
    2003 Portuguese Liga
    2003 Portuguese Cup
    2003 UEFA Cup
    2003 Portuguese Super Cup
    2004 Portugese Liga
    2004 UEFA Champions League

Chelsea (2004–2007)
    2005 FA Premier League
    2005 League Cup
    2005 FA Community Shield
    2006 FA Premier League
    2007 League Cup
    2007 FA Cup

Internazionale (2008–2010)
    2008 Supercoppa Italiana
    2009 Serie A
    2010 Serie A
    2010 Coppa Italia
    2010 UEFA Champions League
    The Treble (League, Cup and European trophy)

2002–03 with Porto: League, Cup and UEFA Cup
    2009–10 with Internazionale: League, Cup and UEFA Champions League

Syzable

How pedantic are you!!!!! :pStill a massive achievement that no other … How pedantic are you!!!!! :pStill a massive achievement that no other top manager can boast.

andywedge

Yes you are Charles X)

ok maybe a little X)

Banned

Thats nothing... My littluns team won 12-0 today and he scored.... despite being the goalie! X)

guv

Thats nothing... My littluns team won 12-0 today and he scored.... … Thats nothing... My littluns team won 12-0 today and he scored.... despite being the goalie! X)

Awww ...well done them.

But can they do it for 9 years?
    Edited by: "chesso" 20th Feb 2011

Not that impressive. I've never lost anything at home in well over 9 years.... my keys, my, phone, my wallet....nothing.

Did lose the wife and kids in Merry Hill once, but that was away from home X)

Banned

chesso

Awww ...well done them. :DBut can they do it for 9 years?

No... They lost last week to the league leaders 4-2 in a cup game (despite leading 2-1 with 10 mins to go).. a big improvement as they lost 10-1 away to them back in October. If only they'd not conceded the points to the team they beat today (because they only had 10 players - and the league made that decision despite agreement by both to redate)... they'd be 2 points from the top and going for glory! And victory in the return fixture would take them top!

I'll get back to reality now them! X)

midlandscomics

Not that impressive. I've never lost anything at home in well over 9 … Not that impressive. I've never lost anything at home in well over 9 years.... my keys, my, phone, my wallet....nothing.Did lose the wife and kids in Merry Hill once, but that was away from home X)

Not even your temper?:p X) Lost track of the time? I'll get my coat.:(

guv

No... They lost last week to the league leaders 4-2 in a cup game … No... They lost last week to the league leaders 4-2 in a cup game (despite leading 2-1 with 10 mins to go).. a big improvement as they lost 10-1 away to them back in October. If only they'd not conceded the points to the team they beat today (because they only had 10 players - and the league made that decision despite agreement by both to redate)... they'd be 2 points from the top and going for glory! And victory in the return fixture would take them top!I'll get back to reality now them! X)

Seems a bit of a harsh ruling for kids teams.

A real competitive dad would have put on a strip and gone on the pitch. hehehe.

Banned

chesso

Seems a bit of a harsh ruling for kids teams.A real competitive dad would … Seems a bit of a harsh ruling for kids teams.A real competitive dad would have put on a strip and gone on the pitch. hehehe.

Dems the rulez...... But the reason for the moan though is the other team also didnt have enough players and it was called off by mutual agreement...... I'm sure the league probably hadnt realised that and was fed a curve ball!

PS.... I'm sure looking at the size of some of the players, that's possibly what they'd done!

How many did the other lot have?

Banned

chesso

How many did the other lot have?

Thats the thing, I think they had even less. We should have played them. We could only get zero points, which happened anyway. I know the coach is annoyed about it now. Ho hum.

In todays game, we could only field 10 players (How the hell scout camp takes preference!)... and they only had 9. First time we've played with less than 11 or played a team with less than 11. Felt a bit sorry for them. I was willing their goalie to keep the score down.

Yes 10 - 0 is a bit of a hammering at any level. Is a scout badge for being a good loser available?

Banned

chesso

Yes 10 - 0 is a bit of a hammering at any level. Is a scout badge for … Yes 10 - 0 is a bit of a hammering at any level. Is a scout badge for being a good loser available?

Erm 12-0 if you dont mind! Actually I'm 99% sure (being the Lino - but without the need of a vacuum cleaner) it was 13-0
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764689
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562134
      3. Sky Fibre Max11
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions