OK what would you do? ebay problem seller wont sell..

Found 19th Nov 2008
Bought an item-bid for it-seller said she had a reserve although she didnt. I am so fed up with this hapening but cant find on ebay to read about it...she is about the 4th to tell me she wont sell and its ebays problem!!

9 Comments

eBay's problem?! If there was no reserve and it sold to you, you need to report her under the 'Seller Non-Performance' Category :thumbsup:

Report her and leave her neg feedback!

Search the HELP section for Seller Non Performance it tells you how to report it :thumbsup:

Spriggan;3507298

Report her and leave her neg feedback!

Hell yeah, in the worst possible way :evil:

Don't be afraid as seller's can't leave neg rep to buyers now.

Original Poster

thanks guys i looked at seller non-performance and am sure i found a while ago the specifics-but cant find it now...she is new to ebay -but the first couple of times this happened to me i accepted it but i am annoyed this time-mainly due to the amount if times i have sold items at low prices but accepted it as after all its just luck a lot of the time..and i really wanted the item and won it for £56 and she wants £150!

oh anyway i just sent her an email telling her she will be reported and get her first shiney new neg-and that next time read terms and conditions!

Item number? (just want to be nosy and read the fb you leave :lol:)

Original Poster

Shengis;3508562

Item number? (just want to be nosy and read the fb you leave :lol:)

lol havent done it yet......will pm it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for 10% code for Chain Reaction Cycles (British Cycling)34
    2. UMIDIGI S2 6 inch 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio P20 Octa core 2.3GHz 4G Smartphone33
    3. Cotton onesie's anywhere? Not fleece!22
    4. Online movies Websites ?67

See more discussions