Groups

Ok when you were at school ....at christmas time.....

what was the film they showed you ...I dont think they can now with copywrite etc ... dont think they were supposed to back then ....I remember back to the future being shown

76 Comments

yes they do, my son has watched films in lessons, i remember recently too

the snowman was always on at my school. most kids ended up crying

Original Poster

loupomm;3125297

yes they do, my son has watched films in lessons, i remember recently too

were they at the end of term like entertainment or were they to do with curriculum

we got to watch films at end of term etc.. cant remember what tho, wasnt that often..people just messed around instead.

Original Poster

mr miagi;3125300

the snowman was always on at my school. most kids ended up crying

dont think ive ever watched that all the way through

Original Poster

MissRoo;3125312

we got to watch films at end of term etc.. cant remember what tho, wasnt … we got to watch films at end of term etc.. cant remember what tho, wasnt that often..people just messed around instead.

we all had to go to the assembly hall and watch

alnbowes;3125313

dont think ive ever watched that all the way through

why. did you end up crying aswell:w00t:

alnbowes;3125307

were they at the end of term like entertainment or were they to do with … were they at the end of term like entertainment or were they to do with curriculum

end of term, was when they broke up for summer, i'll ask him what one in a bit

edit: charlie and choc factory

alnbowes;3125317

we all had to go to the assembly hall and watch

nah ours was with what ever lesson we were in at the time.. too many of us to sit in assembly.

Back to the future

..........ya look older in ya pic :whistling:

We didn't get to see any :x

owlass;3125332

We didn't get to see any :x

mb its cos you were too naughty

Original Poster

owlass;3125332

Back to the future..........ya look older in ya pic :whistling:We didn't … Back to the future..........ya look older in ya pic :whistling:We didn't get to see any :x

cheers the avvy isnt me though ..:w00t:

did they have VCR when you were at school :whistling:

betamax:whistling:

Banned

only films I ever watched at school were Iron Eagle (OMG Cheese-tastic!) and a pirate of Lion King....

Home alone!!!!
    Our R.E teacher actually let us watch kevin and perry once tho!

In Geog we watched the Core year after year!!!
    Last nyt was the first time ive saw the ending tho

Banned

alnbowes;3125346

cheers the avvy isnt me though ..:w00t:did they have VCR when you were at … cheers the avvy isnt me though ..:w00t:did they have VCR when you were at school :whistling:

looooool
    still reel's back then...
    more like this:
    uk.youtube.com/wat…fO0

Didnt have films when i was at school, at best we were allowed to take in a game (the days of monopoly and chess :roll:) Maggie Thatcher and free milk lol.
    We used to put on an entertainment show though, and went through a kind of X factor audition though, was such a laugh. :-D

iv lost count how many times we watched santa clause the movie

Original Poster

ODB_69;3125362

only films I ever watched at school were Iron Eagle (OMG Cheese-tastic!) … only films I ever watched at school were Iron Eagle (OMG Cheese-tastic!) and a pirate of Lion King....

"hey chappy" road of the gypsies, doug ,

Fried chicken ...looooooooooooooool

We also had a local workingmens club on a saturday used to screen .....wait for it Planet of the apes or Superman II every saturday for 50 p or something ....thats when a 10p mix up used to cost 10p

Banned

snowflake;3125390

Didnt have films when i was at school, at best we were allowed to take in … Didnt have films when i was at school, at best we were allowed to take in a game (the days of monopoly and chess :roll:) Maggie Thatcher and free milk lol.We used to put on an entertainment show though, and went through a kind of X factor audition though, was such a laugh. :-D

Thatcher my backside...

Churchill more like!

Original Poster

ODB_69;3125388

loooooolstill reel's back then...more like … loooooolstill reel's back then...more like this:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvcnBk23fO0

I LOL'd at that

Original Poster

snowflake;3125390

Didnt have films when i was at school, at best we were allowed to take in … Didnt have films when i was at school, at best we were allowed to take in a game (the days of monopoly and chess :roll:) Maggie Thatcher and free milk lol.We used to put on an entertainment show though, and went through a kind of X factor audition though, was such a laugh. :-D

mousetrap .

ODB_69;3125397

Thatcher my backside...Churchill more like!

oooooh

Original Poster

Pitbikeboy;3125386

Home alone!!!!Our R.E teacher actually let us watch kevin and perry once … Home alone!!!!Our R.E teacher actually let us watch kevin and perry once tho!In Geog we watched the Core year after year!!!Last nyt was the first time ive saw the ending tho

home alone thats not that old :whistling:

Original Poster

ODB_69;3125397

I'm gannin on COD 4 mate , the wife wants on here
    speak soon if your on there

bye all

No VCR or Betamax when I was at school :-( we had to sit infront of a little telly on a huge stand and watch carp like this
    http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/bitseylango/LookAndReadSlide.jpg

alnbowes;3125409

mousetrap .

guess who and kerplunk:p

alnbowes;3125409

mousetrap .

lol yes, haha that made me laugh, i remember me and my brother arguying over which one of us was going to take that in lmao :oops:

MissRoo;3125345

mb its cos you were too naughty

I was teachers pet.......... she was fit as hell

alnbowes;3125346

......did they have VCR when you were at school :whistling:

the only vid's we seen were women giving birth, not the show we had hoped for :cry:

ODB_69;3125397

Shut it you and get back to your fiance its her birthday for gods sake lol :roll:

owlass;3125463

I was teachers pet.......... she was fit as hell :cry:

You wish, god you were lucky today :x

;-)

owlass;3125463

I was teachers pet.......... she was fit as hell

non of my teachers were anything special.. i feel let down. lol

alnbowes;3125425

home alone thats not that old :whistling:

Im 19 so its old for me!!!

MissRoo;3125477

:pnon of my teachers were anything special.. i feel let down. lol

me too:cry:

mr miagi;3125492

me too:cry:

:giggle:

MissRoo;3125507

:giggle:

look at me i ended up with a job catching flies:w00t: or trying to

mr miagi;3125517

look at me i ended up with a job catching flies:w00t: or trying to

haha...

but wait.. you saying thats good or bad.. having no good looking teachers? catching flies a good job? ..or did they push you too it, by not hiring nicer people :x

lol

Banned

it was always mr bean...or the simpsons lol

i remember watching stuff like all dogs go to heaven and snowman:thumbsup:

MissRoo;3125547

haha... but wait.. you saying thats good or bad.. having no good looking … haha... but wait.. you saying thats good or bad.. having no good looking teachers? catching flies a good job? ..or did they push you too it, by not hiring nicer people :xlol

no good looking teachers:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …138328
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1018
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
      4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions