Groups

ok who spammed the thread

an why

25 Comments

Where, when, why,what?

not guilty

haha, this is weird on here tonight.

Good questions. :thumbsup:
    You know I think we should be compensated for lost posts in all these disappearing threads!! I'd be happy to take Amazon vouchers. :-D

Where, when, why,what?
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ent

:?????

Not I, I'm enjoying the fun and games tonight lol

not me

Original Poster

cosz brawlzzz reminds me of levis24 and i put a thread up about it ....it was a bit of fun . i merely tried to mention that brawlzzz deleting his threads wouldnt prevent other people for remembering him for that ..

btw did u c the end of wolfman the wolf attacked him

"What's it all about Alfie"

Banned

ahh i was just about to come back and read up on that thread... some mofo spammed it tho

i didnt i was jus about to post and it said contact your admin

nikkib123;4410391

"What's it all about Alfie"

Hope you've got a lovely singing voice. Cilla could really hit those high notes.

btw aln, I went to open the thread but it was closed - Juliet Bravo was showing as the last poster fyi.

robtallica;4410459

Hope you've got a lovely singing voice. Cilla could really hit those high … Hope you've got a lovely singing voice. Cilla could really hit those high notes.

Yep - I am scouse as well which helps with the whole Cilla spin on things :thumbsup:

nikkib123;4410503

Yep - I am scouse as well which helps with the whole Cilla spin on things … Yep - I am scouse as well which helps with the whole Cilla spin on things :thumbsup:

Can you set me up for a Blind Date?

robtallica;4410558

Can you set me up for a Blind Date?

They would have to be blind to go out with you - boom boom

Sorry couldn't resist babe

nikkib123;4410567

They would have to be blind to go out with you - boom boomSorry couldn't … They would have to be blind to go out with you - boom boomSorry couldn't resist babe

Well...Surprise Surprise. What a mean reply!

robtallica;4410587

Well...Surprise Surprise. What a mean reply!

Arrrrhhh ayyyee babe twas only a joke x

Admin

I've just spammed it, felt it was a bit unfair to single out a member and have a laugh at his expense

Original Poster

ah right well he seems ok aout it

toungue in cheek (cant spel it like )

^^^You mean like I am doing with Robtallica - ooops soz^^^^

nikkib123;4410608

Arrrrhhh ayyyee babe twas only a joke x

I know, I'm off to find a good strong rope and hook :lol:

juliet_bravo;4410615

I've just spammed it, felt it was a bit unfair to single out a member and … I've just spammed it, felt it was a bit unfair to single out a member and have a laugh at his expense

It's the usual tbh, can't say I disagree with your handling of the thread.

If you're lucky - I might start putting some moves on you soon:santa:

Banned

juliet_bravo;4410615

I've just spammed it, felt it was a bit unfair to single out a member and … I've just spammed it, felt it was a bit unfair to single out a member and have a laugh at his expense

lol come on miss bravo, you must have had a laugh at that levis thread. if you didnt. your not human.

Admin

DangerGod;4410670

lol come on miss bravo, you must have had a laugh at that levis thread. … lol come on miss bravo, you must have had a laugh at that levis thread. if you didnt. your not human.

Besides the point :whistling:
    It was....epic

Anyway, locking this up

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56
    2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon11
    3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391111
    4. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88

See more discussions