and wwhat you doing up at this time?

26 Comments

eating my masssssiiiivvveeee burger

Meee.... I'm drinking.... BAD!!! :oops:

Original Poster

micoo;7706469

eating my masssssiiiivvveeee burger

just what I could do with !

ive just been woken up by my neighbours arguing and banging about, and noticed its bloody snowing again.

Original Poster

dmh77;7706470

Meee.... I'm drinking.... BAD!!! :oops:

yean me too:thumbsup:

souljacker;7706475

yean me too:thumbsup:

10 beers and 3 vodka shots, im too sober

completely unrelated question dus any1 knw anyfin about 02 text and web...

Original Poster

micoo;7706480

10 beers and 3 vodka shots, im too sober

ive had a couple of bottles of wine, safely say I'm a bit drunk

Banned

playing mw2 on ps3 and using the new way to get unlimited carepackages, even after patch 1.08

souljacker;7706484

ive had a couple of bottles of wine, safely say I'm a bit drunk

I'm probably on the wrong side of a bottle of vodka.... ( as in I have drank WAY too much!) I have the cold from hell though, I am poorly sick!!!! :oops:

dmh77;7706488

I'm probably on the wrong side of a bottle of vodka.... ( as in I have … I'm probably on the wrong side of a bottle of vodka.... ( as in I have drank WAY too much!) I have the cold from hell though, I am poorly sick!!!! :oops:

alcohol weakens the immune system, drinking will not help the cold only make it worse, found this out after being ill for 3 months last semester :lol: i blame teh booze

micoo;7706490

alcohol weakens the immune system, drinking will not help the cold only … alcohol weakens the immune system, drinking will not help the cold only make it worse, found this out after being ill for 3 months last semester :lol: i blame teh booze

:whistling:

Ner ni ner..... :whistling:

Lol... I know... but when you have the cold from hell, what do you do?? :?

I need more alcohol....................... :oops:

dmh77;7706493

:whistling:Ner ni ner..... Lol... I know... but when you have the cold … :whistling:Ner ni ner..... Lol... I know... but when you have the cold from hell, what do you do?? I need more alcohol....................... :oops:

:lol: im depressed that after wht ive had to drink im just a bit tipsy :-( need to drink less,

cliffs of my night

1. hooked me and 2 other basketball guys up with a dancing gig, basically we get to sit down and get danced around by the dancing girls :-D

2. Got thrown out the union for fighting

3. Massive burger, now finished, was good

Original Poster

dmh77;7706488

I'm probably on the wrong side of a bottle of vodka.... ( as in I have … I'm probably on the wrong side of a bottle of vodka.... ( as in I have drank WAY too much!) I have the cold from hell though, I am poorly sick!!!! :oops:

oh dear full bottle of vodka! :thumbsup:

micoo;7706496

:lol: im depressed that after wht ive had to drink im just a bit tipsy … :lol: im depressed that after wht ive had to drink im just a bit tipsy :-( need to drink less,cliffs of my night1. hooked me and 2 other basketball guys up with a dancing gig, basically we get to sit down and get danced around by the dancing girls :-D2. Got thrown out the union for fighting3. Massive burger, now finished, was good

:lol:

Burger was good!!! :w00t:

souljacker;7706501

oh dear full bottle of vodka! :thumbsup:

:w00t:

Nope.... I would guess at about half..... :oops:

(bad, bad girl..... :?)

Original Poster

you might as well finish it now:thumbsup:

souljacker;7706507

you might as well finish it now:thumbsup:

Fair point.... baaaad influence though... :?

Original Poster

dmh77;7706509

Fair point.... baaaad influence though... :?

:whistling: get it down ya

You guys are lucky - I'm stone cold sober sat at work, clock watching until 7am when the next shift come in!

souljacker;7706511

:whistling: get it down ya

:-D

OK!!!!

i'm researching dirty websites,just to check they're as dirty as people say! it's rude,but would be ruder not to check them!lol.

Workin here.

Banned

just got back from my mates house had a redbull at 11pm (only ting in the fridge that was cold)... bad times

Why isn't anyone awake anymore?!

They got bored?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4622161
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…77
      4. Samsung Note 81015

See more discussions