Groups

Okay, awesome

i can't go into details because of the whole illegality of what i just did, but cut a long story short, i got drunk with a mate, broke into my old school, which is currently being demolished, found my old history calssroomm, found two A1 sheets of paper on the floor with photos sellotpaed on. Looked at photos using torch, reckgonised people in a couple. took them all into my pocket. looking at them now, they're all of me, and my 1998 holiday with the school to Belgium. its amaxing bit of davehistory. its amaing. poeple ive not seen in a decade. proper wow moment. i hope this isn't a drema. kk, awsome

29 Comments

:?....

Banned

- - -

random lol

Bizzare. After what 11 years and the photos just HAPPENED to be of you ?

Tis like something out of Hammer House Of Horror !!

U wernt sniffing glue as well were ya ?? :-D

Squelds;4892953

Bizzare. After what 11 years and the photos just HAPPENED to be of you … Bizzare. After what 11 years and the photos just HAPPENED to be of you ?Tis like something out of Hammer House Of Horror !!

hmm.. id be a bit scared

Banned

MissRoo;4892956

hmm.. id be a bit scared

me too....

waking up with a hangover and a copper pulling you out of bed in the morning by the ear......lmao

i did a similar thing years ago..... and thats what happened

one of the guys i used to hang out with broke into his old school, smashed up aload of computers and took a dump on the table.

Original Poster

Squelds;4892953

Bizzare. After what 11 years and the photos just HAPPENED to be of you … Bizzare. After what 11 years and the photos just HAPPENED to be of you ?Tis like something out of Hammer House Of Horror !!U wernt sniffing glue as well were ya ?? :-D

i know man, ts ****ing wierd. it was wird. the seocnd photo i looked at, it looked a lit like me. the face lookd inda right for my teenage self and i thought irecongised the top. the other shot i glanced at, and i had to be quick doing this hat wtih the thing abit torches ad breaking ut and sealing shut from buikldings, looked like a mate. when i loekd at the shots propersly here at home, i was amxed to see me un the second hoto i looked at. defintedy dedintely defitnetly mea. ten me nad all my mates.

why there was only me, i donts know. ig uess thes chool only eversprunt for one trip ever, i dont remember them ever doing it again duryng my time there. there was ne before, i jnw that. afer, i guess either enver, or hse that were were saved. maybe they just dudnlt love us enogh to alue us enough to sae us.

Banned

chrisharry12345;4892966

one of the guys i used to hang out with broke into his old school, … one of the guys i used to hang out with broke into his old school, smashed up aload of computers and took a dump on the table.

i lol'd at curling 1 out to leave his mark

i woz ere!!! lmao

dxx;4892969

i know man, ts ****ing wierd. it was wird. the seocnd photo i looked at, … i know man, ts ****ing wierd. it was wird. the seocnd photo i looked at, it looked a lit like me. the face lookd inda right for my teenage self and i thought irecongised the top. the other shot i glanced at, and i had to be quick doing this hat wtih the thing abit torches ad breaking ut and sealing shut from buikldings, looked like a mate. when i loekd at the shots propersly here at home, i was amxed to see me un the second hoto i looked at. defintedy dedintely defitnetly mea. ten me nad all my mates. why there was only me, i donts know. ig uess thes chool only eversprunt for one trip ever, i dont remember them ever doing it again duryng my time there. there was ne before, i jnw that. afer, i guess either enver, or hse that were were saved. maybe they just dudnlt love us enogh to alue us enough to sae us.

:?

casparwhite;4892965

me too....waking up with a hangover and a copper pulling you out of bed … me too....waking up with a hangover and a copper pulling you out of bed in the morning by the ear......lmaoi did a similar thing years ago..... and thats what happened

...came into ure room and pulled ure ear ? :-D

..odd, but maybe that teaches you not to be so naughty

random doesn't seem to cut this one

choc1969;4892974

:?

i second that

Banned

MissRoo;4892979

...came into ure room and pulled ure ear ? :-D ..odd, but maybe that … ...came into ure room and pulled ure ear ? :-D ..odd, but maybe that teaches you not to be so naughty

i was still living at mi mams, police found out it was us who broke in and mi mum let em in at 6am in the morning

copper dragged me out of bed by the ear......and off i went to cop shop

we did nick the school minibus as well and left it in middle of road when we couldnt hot wire it

You're gonna be crucified, lol.

Original Poster

robtallica;4892987

You're gonna be crucified, lol.

its fine, i am the resurrection

casparwhite;4892985

i was still living at mi mams, police found out it was us who broke in … i was still living at mi mams, police found out it was us who broke in and mi mum let em in at 6am in the morningcopper dragged me out of bed by the ear......and off i went to cop shopwe did nick the school minibus as well and left it in middle of road when we couldnt hot wire it

lol ! ... tusk, did u have good plans for the minibus like?

Original Poster

casparwhite;4892985

i was still living at mi mams, police found out it was us who broke in … i was still living at mi mams, police found out it was us who broke in and mi mum let em in at 6am in the morningcopper dragged me out of bed by the ear......and off i went to cop shopwe did nick the school minibus as well and left it in middle of road when we couldnt hot wire it

uh, what heppened exactly? did you damage sht, or just slip in and snoop arund for a couole of hours/?

Banned

MissRoo;4892993

lol ! ... tusk, did u have good plans for the minibus like?

course.....we were gonna pick the boys up and then buzz off to 1 of the nearby villages an show off to the girls wi the school minibus.... tek em to seaside at scarboro 60 mile away:w00t:

casparwhite;4892999

course.....we were gonna pick the boys up and then buzz off to 1 of the … course.....we were gonna pick the boys up and then buzz off to 1 of the nearby villages an show off to the girls wi the school minibus.... tek em to seaside at scarboro 60 mile away:w00t:

good plan... they have great ice cream at scarboro

Banned

dxx;4892995

uh, what heppened exactly? did you damage sht, or just slip in and snoop … uh, what heppened exactly? did you damage sht, or just slip in and snoop arund for a couole of hours/?

mucked about in gym n that piled up crash mats and used rope ladders as swings and dived off em.....got into store room that had crisps n coke n choclate n that.....burger bites lmao

Banned

starsparkle2311;4893064

whoah, how the other half lives, call that exciting? You ain't … whoah, how the other half lives, call that exciting? You ain't lived...........................

that was like 15 years ago:thinking:

Banned

starsparkle2311;4893081

Sounds good, I'm just thinking back to the fire extinguisher incident I … Sounds good, I'm just thinking back to the fire extinguisher incident I had 12 years ago, well funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mind boggles.......

woman and fire extinguisher........too hot:p

Banned

starsparkle2311;4893092

I'd like to tell details, but it still makes me laugh now, not to mention … I'd like to tell details, but it still makes me laugh now, not to mention the note I passed under the housekeepers door, telling her what would put a smile on her face,loooooooooooooool

wot!!!!

lesbianism as well.....

maybe just my mind tho

dxx;4892969

i know man, ts ****ing wierd. it was wird. the seocnd photo i looked at, … i know man, ts ****ing wierd. it was wird. the seocnd photo i looked at, it looked a lit like me. the face lookd inda right for my teenage self and i thought irecongised the top. the other shot i glanced at, and i had to be quick doing this hat wtih the thing abit torches ad breaking ut and sealing shut from buikldings, looked like a mate. when i loekd at the shots propersly here at home, i was amxed to see me un the second hoto i looked at. defintedy dedintely defitnetly mea. ten me nad all my mates. why there was only me, i donts know. ig uess thes chool only eversprunt for one trip ever, i dont remember them ever doing it again duryng my time there. there was ne before, i jnw that. afer, i guess either enver, or hse that were were saved. maybe they just dudnlt love us enogh to alue us enough to sae us.

sounds like your bedtime lol

chrisharry12345;4892966

one of the guys i used to hang out with broke into his old school, … one of the guys i used to hang out with broke into his old school, smashed up aload of computers and took a dump on the table.

So he didn't learn about DNA in school then?

nope. if i remember correct he also wrote his name on the board! he had to go to some rehabilitation for naughty kids for a while and had councilling.. true story. Now hes a male stripper in Austrailia.. also a true story.

Wtf????

chrisharry12345;4893796

nope. if i remember correct he also wrote his name on the board! he had … nope. if i remember correct he also wrote his name on the board! he had to go to some rehabilitation for naughty kids for a while and had councilling.. true story. Now hes a male stripper in Austrailia.. also a true story.

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      2. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553814

See more discussions