Okay can someone please explain why this deal was not allowed?

Found 24th Jun
I've just tried listing a 20% off £15 spend at Just Eat through Vouchercloud to be told I am not allowed to post deals on bonuses/cashbacks? There are plenty of vouchers listed from Vouchercloud and this is a new deal from today and has yet to be posted.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Hi, it's all explained in this thread. We have recently made some changes regurding the posting of cashback / bonus deals.
Okay that was posted on the 16th may yet there are clearly many deals posted after this that show similar offers from the same website. I don't know how this falls in the category of bonuses or cashback when it is clearly a code for a discount on certain amount spent.
Either way I'm done caring now
Eh?! It’s a good deal! That’s bonkers.
Neophyte2 h, 41 m ago

Okay that was posted on the 16th may yet there are clearly many deals …Okay that was posted on the 16th may yet there are clearly many deals posted after this that show similar offers from the same website. I don't know how this falls in the category of bonuses or cashback when it is clearly a code for a discount on certain amount spent.Either way I'm done caring now

The new rule means you have to scroll back 2 months for a similar deal. Seems crazy to me, but thanks OP for complaining and bringing the deal to my attention!! I thought that is what this site was all about this endless changing of rules will put people off from posting deals.
niceroundpound3 h, 14 m ago

Hi, it's all explained in this thread. We have recently made some changes …Hi, it's all explained in this thread. We have recently made some changes regurding the posting of cashback / bonus deals.

Great idea...:(

Might be be time for a sticky like the politics one so people know the changes as it just gets users backs up when they spend all the time posting to see one deleted.

After all all we don’t want to see the site become an advertising only site for sites only people connected to this site actually post for like Rosegal and others.
deleted396333
It's because it's not a Gearbest deal posted by a member of Hot UK Deals staff
This is a ridiculous policy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants