12 Comments

Subscribed.

Hangovered?

Quite entertaining reading through it!

Original Poster

strike;3686198

Hangovered?

yup

You were able to make a thread?!? If I didn't have such a headache I would browse it. I had a organised a drunken lunch date last night, but now i'm too hungover to move and I think i might barf if I see food B*llocks, i've liked this bloke since I was 13!!!

Original Poster

cdemico;3686454

You were able to make a thread?!? If I didn't have such a headache I … You were able to make a thread?!? If I didn't have such a headache I would browse it. I had a organised a drunken lunch date last night, but now i'm too hungover to move and I think i might barf if I see food B*llocks, i've liked this bloke since I was 13!!!

Pretty sure I did

Banned

yeah and sent me some pretty rude pms ya dirty dog you

you had your cam on a few times on msn :roll:

Original Poster

LOL, please dont say that i sed summat bad in that thread last night?

why it get removed?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3690849

lol, been there done that, probably some nice peeps realised your state … lol, been there done that, probably some nice peeps realised your state and did you a favour by spamming it - i wish peeps would do that for me, 'cos some of the threads i start after a few,are embarassing to say the least:w00t:Then again maybe it was just carp

Oh jesus, was it that bad?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…54117
    3. Stock informer22
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247666

See more discussions