Groups

Okay, so who has tasted...

The new Milka and Daim bar?

Just bought one in Tescos and it is LUSH - wish I bought more now as it will be finished shortly LOL!

18 Comments

Original Poster

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L_xtQKmEeWU/ScbA_iBPqvI/AAAAAAAAAmA/c4rm7AUo6ts/s320/Dime.JPG

Banned

Wondered where this thread was going.

oo that looks good?! how many syns?! :giggle:

ooooh just off shopping so will look out for one

aww dont eat chocolate

Original Poster

magicbeans;6395001

oo that looks good?! how many syns?! :giggle:

can't say I've looked :oops:

Mrs.Z you are the equivalent of a chocolate drug dealer lol just got one woop woop you are right they are delicious.

i hate chocolate now eurgh!

Wow, I need to get myself some of this sounds lovely
    Won't do much for my diet though :x

Banned

What on God's earth is a syn?

vibeone;6394931

Wondered where this thread was going.

+1!!

Original Poster

queenlush;6396703

Mrs.Z you are the equivalent of a chocolate drug dealer lol just got one … Mrs.Z you are the equivalent of a chocolate drug dealer lol just got one woop woop you are right they are delicious.

Soz babe, how many you buy - got any spare? :-D

I have 2 and a half squares left :-(

eeegads, the two best creations combined into one

Mrs.Z;6396990

Soz babe, how many you buy - got any spare? :-DI have 2 and a half … Soz babe, how many you buy - got any spare? :-DI have 2 and a half squares left :-(

just the one bar ...had a row then hid it moohahahaha...it will last me about 4 days if no one finds it :thumbsup:

dimebars;6396778

What on God's earth is a syn?

its a treat when you go to diet classes

Original Poster

queenlush;6397494

just the one bar ...had a row then hid it moohahahaha...it will last me … just the one bar ...had a row then hid it moohahahaha...it will last me about 4 days if no one finds it :thumbsup:

gosh youre good, the only way a choc bar would last me 4 days would be if I forgot where I hid it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Mrs.Z;6397639

gosh youre good, the only way a choc bar would last me 4 days would be if … gosh youre good, the only way a choc bar would last me 4 days would be if I forgot where I hid it LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

i'm pretty good with sweet stuff....i could troff my way through multi packs of crisps tho :oops:

Original Poster

queenlush;6398047

i'm pretty good with sweet stuff....i could troff my way through multi … i'm pretty good with sweet stuff....i could troff my way through multi packs of crisps tho :oops:

aah, see I don't 'do' crisps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget22
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44

See more discussions