okm so i joined My space last year and ..

just gone onto it and tried to add stuff , how difficult is it .........

cannot add music to play etc ......find it better than face book . anyone else on there

6 Comments

i used to use it. havent for a while now though used to like it. better than facebook imo

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3095886

i used to use it. havent for a while now though used to like it. … i used to use it. havent for a while now though used to like it. better than facebook imo

yeah hard to get to grips with using it though

not as hard as facebook trust me lol

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3095958

not as hard as facebook trust me lol

yeah but facebook full of carp, cant get on there for people poking you etc , by the time youve finished all the games and stuff 1/2 hr is gone

I'm not keen on Myspace, I have American friends who encouraged me to sign up but I dislike the often cluttered pages. Admittedly Facebook can rage out of control but if you're careful with the apps you allow you can keep it reasonably contained, I do prefer it.

John

I have a myspace, i find it better than facebook. Facebook has lots of useless junk and adds on and it slows the website down and its so confusing figuring the site out, plus its hard to meet new frineds on facebook
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions