Groups

Ok...so you have been married a while...and

A sneeky wee thought comes into your head
    would sex with someone else be more exciting?
    would you risk it for a biscuit?

67 Comments

god and I thought my thread was bad :w00t::w00t:

if you thought the other half was up to something then i would just get on with it :thumbsup:

thinking about sex with someone else aint cheatin (if it is, ive cheated a lot hahaha :lol:)

Some of us on here do have some quite strange thoughts...lol..

Not saying i don't mind

tinkerbell28;7884750

Absolutely not, never, I know some hotties and things and have a lot of … Absolutely not, never, I know some hotties and things and have a lot of male friends, we flirt, etc, I would never cheat.It helps I guess my husband is fit, gorgeous and treats me like a princess, but no, I love him so much, I really couldn't even think about sex with someone else. Not even Jonathon Rhys Meyers, close but not quite.:w00t:I wouldn't want to hurt him, loose him or smash my family apart.

+1

all of the above

if your even thinking about cheating then your with the wrong person imo

tinkerbell28;7884750

Absolutely not, never, I know some hotties and things and have a lot of … Absolutely not, never, I know some hotties and things and have a lot of male friends, we flirt, etc, I would never cheat.It helps I guess my husband is fit, gorgeous and treats me like a princess, but no, I love him so much, I really couldn't even think about sex with someone else. Not even ROBSON GREEN, close but not quite.:w00t:I wouldn't want to hurt him, loose him or smash my family apart. He would find out, I would be too guilty to lie.

Agree with everything written :-D

mind you asking that question on here........:whistling:

Lulu'sMammy;7884776

Agree with everything written :-D

ROBSON GREEN

ha ha ha

sorry but was you being serious:?

No, never. And tbh I resent you asking.

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7884712

god and I thought my thread was bad :w00t::w00t:

It is but if you have no embarrassing body parts...then...perhaps....just perhaps

tinkerbell28;7884794

Just screams PM me dosen't it:w00t:

:giggle:

ilovepink;7884789

ROBSON GREENha ha hasorry but was you being serious:?:p

100%

Banned

if shes fit - heck yeah!!

Lulu'sMammy;7884838

100%

:thumbsup:

I've never cheated on anyone and I never will. If you're considering it then you're obviously with the wrong person and they deserve better.

kapows;7884849

if shes fit - heck yeah!!

hey you

all depends on yours and your partners views on love and sex and whether you can differentiate one without the other.

Banned

Get a divorce :thumbsup:

Banned

snowflake;7884848

What you're talking about is called the 'fantasy element' that sometimes, … What you're talking about is called the 'fantasy element' that sometimes, just sometimes your train of thought may wander to and that in itself spices up your sex life...sounds like you're with the wrong person imo, why would you want to? The consequences can be astronomical and that should put you off, if you care?

omg jus cos u thought about another one all of a sudden youre with the wrong person?

we're blokes and guess what - sex with every fit female is a go!

Original Poster

deek72;7884796

No, never. And tbh I resent you asking.

so no fantasies my friend;-)

weepapa;7884906

so no fantasies my friend;-)

Oh yes, plenty of those! But you asked would we risk it for a biscuit.

DLM;7884872

Get a divorce :thumbsup:

If I do will you move into the shed with me? :-D

Banned

deek72;7884909

If I do will you move into the shed with me? :-D

Nope.

That shed has room for 1 person only

Banned

ilovepink;7884858

hey you

hey me :-D

Banned

snowflake;7884902

Pleased for you :roll:

yup - youre easily pleased :roll:

All depends if i was happy or not...

DLM;7884926

Nope.That shed has room for 1 person only

Devoed.

Banned

Tinkytayls;7884934

All depends if i was happy or not...

helloooooooooooo kinkytinky!! :-D

kapows;7884954

helloooooooooooo kinkytinky!! :-D

Wah Gawn B:-D

Banned

deek72;7884953

Devoed.

Sorry :-D

Banned

snowflake;7884968

Oh really? you know me do you? Grow up and stop targeting me and anything … Oh really? you know me do you? Grow up and stop targeting me and anything I ever post.

jeeez targeting you? id neva give you the pleasureeeee :-D

DLM;7884967

Sorry :-D

I've been freezin my balls off all winter in the hope that one day.....................:-D

Banned

deek72;7884979

I've been freezin my balls off all winter in the hope that one … I've been freezin my balls off all winter in the hope that one day.....................:-D

No you haven't.

I made it all cosy in there for you

tinkerbell28;7884981

Just dying to say it............................In b4 pm's and requests … Just dying to say it............................In b4 pm's and requests for nudes................This is how these thread go isn't it:w00t:

surely not *shock* *horror*

Banned

Tinkytayls;7884964

Wah Gawn B:-D

get ur handcuffs - youve pulled :-D

I've changed my mind after a row with the OH......any takers, your welcome to have me

Lulu'sMammy;7885013

I've changed my mind after a row with the OH......any takers, your … I've changed my mind after a row with the OH......any takers, your welcome to have me

BAGSY.

Lulu'sMammy;7885013

I've changed my mind after a row with the OH......any takers, your … I've changed my mind after a row with the OH......any takers, your welcome to have me

Yea ok, but what biscuit do I get? :oops:

kapows;7884877

omg jus cos u thought about another one all of a sudden youre with the … omg jus cos u thought about another one all of a sudden youre with the wrong person?we're blokes and guess what - sex with every fit female is a go!

Agreed :thumbsup:

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7885013

I'll have you but you might have to share the shed with deek :-D

Lulu'sMammy;7885013

*cough*

DLM;7885026

I'll have you but you might have to share the shed with deek :-D

Sounds a plan :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?66
      2. Competitions on HUKD712
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      4. word survey1316