Groups

Old Beano Comics!

I've found a load of old Beano comics in the loft - probably from around 20 years ago. Should I just dump them or are they likely to be of any value?!

10 Comments

you could try ebay or your local gumtree.

Used to love these as a kid - where are you based ?

Original Poster

Yeah, I had a look on eBay - loads for 99p etc - I'm not that fussed with the effort to sell them for a few pennies and let eBay take most of those whilst I spent my evenings parceling them up lol

Original Poster

Essex/London

at least freecycle them?

Original Poster

plumberman01;7797899

at least freecycle them?

Yeah you have a point, even giving them away is better than chucking them away, but making some reddies in the process would be a result lol

not worth much but yeah gumtree for a reasonable price and someone will collect from you or stick them into a charity shop

I wouldnt mind them, how many do you have?

Original Poster

Not sure to be honest - it was a couple of weeks ago my dad found them - I've not seen them personally

oldskooladdict;7798222

Not sure to be honest - it was a couple of weeks ago my dad found them - … Not sure to be honest - it was a couple of weeks ago my dad found them - I've not seen them personally

drop me a pm when you find out how many ect, and i can probably take them off your hands, i collect the annuals but the comics would be funny to read from 20 years ago because they are not so politically correct and so end up being quite funny
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions