Groups
    EXPIRED

Old FHM Magazines......

Wondering what I should do with quite a few FHM magazines I've found in the cupboard. Used to have a subscription a couple of years ago and forgot I had them.

I don't think they're suitable to donate to the local doctors/dentist/childrens home (!), so was wondering if anyone had any ideas on who they could be given to (other than the recycle bin!).

Or if anyone wants them, and is willing to pay the postage, just let me know!

14 Comments

Barbers :P

I have seen old FHM's on Ebay before if you get no joy here. You could set a price & offer free collection to the highest bidder. That usually works :thumbsup:

bag them up and put them out the front i did this the weekend with my sons nuts mags by the next day they had gone lol

Sell the one with BlackGerbil in it on here....

will go for a FORTUNE!!!!!

Original Poster

darren9030;5016214

I have seen old FHM's on Ebay before if you get no joy here. You could … I have seen old FHM's on Ebay before if you get no joy here. You could set a price & offer free collection to the highest bidder. That usually works :thumbsup:

I had a look there before but none of the listings have any bids on them. Don't want any money for them, just couldn't think of anywhere I could give them away to.

Try Freecycle.

Original Poster

deb8z;5016323

Try Freecycle.

Not signed up for it. Don't see why you should have to fill in what looks like an application form to get onto it :?

I didn't have to fill an application form,hardly filled out anything,just said i'd rather recycle stuff than see it go to landfill,that was it,joined!

Original Poster

deb8z;5016434

I didn't have to fill an application form,hardly filled out anything,just … I didn't have to fill an application form,hardly filled out anything,just said i'd rather recycle stuff than see it go to landfill,that was it,joined!

Moving out tomorrow so if I can't think of anything they're probably just going to end up in the recycle bin. Salvaged a couple of large posters though to try and sell on here, and they are worth something :thumbsup:

Gumtree's your best bet. It's well better than Freecycle, because it isn't staffed by and used by an absolute bunch of dicks.

Banned

where you based?

Take them to your local gents hairdressers.
    Dentists would have them, as would hospitals! (my dentist has mens magazines in it)

think of the last time you went to a waiting room anywhere.. were there any magazines apart from 2 year old cosmopolitans/good housekeeping?

Jetpac;5017547

Take them to your local gents hairdressers.

Isn't that the same as Barbers in your first post :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Banned

Thread closed as per OP request. Thanks.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764433
    2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1020
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213630
    4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101

See more discussions