Found 24th Oct 2010
Way too excited for tomorrows game!! Really canny wait!

Both Celtic and Rangers go into this grudge match with 8 wins out of 8 a piece!! Only an idiot would predict an Old Firm game.

I say 3-1 to Celtic! Samaras, Hooper or Stokes to score at least two of the goals!!

42 Comments

So.. you're an idiot?

Original Poster

t0mm

So.. you're an idiot?

Haha! Sure am bud!

of coarse hes an idiot look at his avatar

I'd say Rangers to edge it.

Best of luck to both teams.

They've both made a great start to the season.

As an unbiased onlooker a score draw would be good to keep the rivalry going for a bit longer.

as long as its a good game to watch

mon the hoops

hail hail

Banned

W.A.T.P

BEARS FOR THE WIN....BIG STYLE

PS HOPE SAMARAS PLAYSTHE FULL 90........MAKE IT A BIT EASIER.

Original Poster

SUPER HOOPER!!!!!

haha that's why we're champions. even gave you a goal of a start.

Banned

nice result! How crap are celtic!

Nice bit of cheating by Broadfoot there to win a penalty - still, would have made no difference, we were poor in the 2nd half.

Banned

moob

Nice bit of cheating by Broadfoot there to win a penalty - still, would … Nice bit of cheating by Broadfoot there to win a penalty - still, would have made no difference, we were poor in the 2nd half.

mon moob ,man u couldnt beat us ,valencia could,nt beat us did you seriously think celtic would..... oh please. X)

Banned

oh nearly forgot......LENNON MUST STAY

Banned

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01745/Miller_25102_1745904c.jpg

Banned

how long till ASB locks this thread down.........(_;)

Epic
Made my day a whole lot better!
God save the Queen

RFC

mon moob ,man u couldnt beat us ,valencia could,nt beat us did you … mon moob ,man u couldnt beat us ,valencia could,nt beat us did you seriously think celtic would..... oh please. X)

u could also say rangers couldnt beat valencia or man u (celtic did) and ferguson played a weakend team and will again at castle greyskull if they are safe

only stat rangers won was in result

we'll still win league

^^^^^ Yawn........ oO

jamstaruk1972

castle greyskull if they are safeonly stat rangers won was in … castle greyskull if they are safeonly stat rangers won was in resultwe'll still win league

you won't and castle grey skull was the good guys place.

watp....yeh right..

RFC

mon moob ,man u couldnt beat us ,valencia could,nt beat us did you … mon moob ,man u couldnt beat us ,valencia could,nt beat us did you seriously think celtic would..... oh please. X)

Mate, that penalty being converted killed the game off. If it was correctly dealt with, i.e. clubfoot got a yellow - there was still 30 mins of the game left, plenty to play for.

Having said all that - we weren't at the races today, you deserved the win.

its named castle greyskull because of looks

no good guys in it

Banned

pinkshaz

watp....yeh right..

we are the champions ,sound any better.............och ma sides X)

Banned

moob(Having said all that - we weren't at the races today, you deserved the win).[/quote]

well said moob a celtic fan with some dignity.

Simply the best

Banned

jamstaruk1972

its named castle greyskull because of looksno good guys in it

apparently you can build a stadium from this....mechanno dome
Edited by: "RFC" 24th Oct 2010

if its a good game no worries but never a penalty...but they still won gd luck to them still plenty to play for

Whilst big broadfoot blatantly cheated to get a penalty, it was the correct result in the end, Celtic simply didn't turn up for the second half.

That said, the real difference between the 2 teams is Walter Smith. The man has worked nothing short of a miracle on a shoestring budget at Rangers....

lennon has done well considering what he walked into and the position we were in last year

It's great to see both sets of fans celebrating the outcome of a hard fought tussle . . . . .oh wait!

Banned

pinkshaz

lennon has done well considering what he walked into and the position we … lennon has done well considering what he walked into and the position we were in last year

..... and exactly what position are celtic in now!

appart from the obvious second!

exactly....we are still the best supporters in the land

WE ARE THE PEOPLE............end of

daysleeper268

Here here

X).....oO

pinkshaz

X).....oO

lol

daysleeper268

What does that mean exactly?

I used to think that it meant, we are the people who hate Catholics...given the songs that used to follow that chant.

I've asked loads of Rangers fans, and none can really give a definitive answer.

pinkshaz

exactly....we are still the best supporters in the land

dailyrecord.co.uk/201…56/

shameful, and just a few days after the "best supporters in the land" forced a linesman to quit after hassling his family.

I expect nothing less from them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions