Anyone got a link?

Anyone got a link with the game? ;-)

Supermod

Is this Blue Square Premier?

Radio it is then.

generaloneill;7409345

http://iraqgoals.net/4734-celtic-vs-rangers-fc-.html working eventually

Great stuff, rep left. :thumbsup:

good first half. Don't know how celtic haven't scored. Lafferty should have been sent off. Straight red no doubt.

cmon the hoops
    all over them

i dont know how that goal was not allowed

Original Poster Banned

Old Firm = Old Premier League/Championship players

0-0 half time at the piggary...i will take that....lets just wait till Lafferty scores the winner with seconds to go!!!

lafferty just one of the ugliest guys i have ever seen

wulshaz;7409652

100% agreed. Face only a mother could love.

mcgeady's running riot

fortune,s goal should have been allowed and lets hope we can get one to make up for it now!

wulshaz;7409652

agreed and if i was manager a player that should NEVER be allowed to wear a Rangers shirt again!
    jamstaruk1972;7409715

mcgeady's running riot

he's not really doing anything with it tho! all over us but its just his pace just now. no final ball from him! we really have had it easy tbh cos none of your team is doing anything with a final ball.....

i just wish we would do something with any sorta ball haha

wow a rangers shot

another chance goes begging

geeze how did he miss target

lol super boydy all hes done is foul

jamstaruk1972;7409801

lol super boydy all hes done is foul

whos the top scorere in the spl tho??? oh yeah Boyd! :thumbsup:

scotland88;7409843

whos the top scorere in the spl tho??? oh yeah Boyd! :thumbsup:

how many career goal against celtic?????

hmmm 1:roll:

how many champions league goals?????????

hmmm thats right he's not rated good enough by smith to play champions league games :thumbsup:

jamstaruk1972;7409864

how many career goal against celtic?????hmmm 1:roll:how many champions … how many career goal against celtic?????hmmm 1:roll:how many champions league goals?????????hmmm thats right he's not rated good enough by smith to play champions league games :thumbsup:

lol....so true :giggle: super boyd, about as good as super barry :roll:

jamstaruk1972;7409864

how many career goal against celtic?????hmmm 1:roll:how many champions … how many career goal against celtic?????hmmm 1:roll:how many champions league goals?????????hmmm thats right he's not rated good enough by smith to play champions league games :thumbsup:

i never saw an answer to the question i asked tho! still a bit bitter that a player you claim isnt rated, has scored more than that scummy forward use used to have??? aaaawwww!!

scotland88;7409894

i never saw an answer to the question i asked tho! still a bit bitter … i never saw an answer to the question i asked tho! still a bit bitter that a player you claim isnt rated, has scored more than that scummy forward use used to have??? aaaawwww!!

next youl be saying he was better than larsson because he scored more goals

scotland88;7409894

i never saw an answer to the question i asked tho! still a bit bitter … i never saw an answer to the question i asked tho! still a bit bitter that a player you claim isnt rated, has scored more than that scummy forward use used to have??? aaaawwww!!

i think even the most avid rangers fan should have the neck to admit that henrik is the best player the spl has ever seen.

samaras is tremendious untill his final ball or shot lol

Banned

greedy samaras

mcnally32;7409934

i think even the most avid rangers fan should have the neck to admit that … i think even the most avid rangers fan should have the neck to admit that henrik is the best player the spl has ever seen.

Do you forget about brian laudrup? ten times the player larrson was.
    or what about Davie cooper better than larsson!

or lets even go to the celtic team...jinky johnstone! hmmm scum fans have terrible memories!

scotland88;7410018

Do you forget about brian laudrup? ten times the player larrson was.or … Do you forget about brian laudrup? ten times the player larrson was.or what about Davie cooper better than larsson! or lets even go to the celtic team...jinky johnstone! hmmm scum fans have terrible memories!

I don't think jinky played in the spl, lol. I think your memory is bad. Wasn't that the first division then? I was talking recent times. How can you say Laudrup was better? Henrik did it in Scotland, england, holland, spain and at the world cup. Laudrup was good, but not as good as Larrson. His brother Micheal was better btw.

about time too!!! :-D:-D

yesyesyes

yyyyaasssssss get in

mcgeady comes good finally! Go on skippy!

c'mon the hoops

oh no
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions