Groups

old firm thread closed

Banned
    there are some issues that you mods need to sort out.

one of your own is abusing powers. posting links to vids whilst infracting others.

this is an open community and these issues should be resolved FAIRLY

its not fair that ASB can bait members and get away with it all because he is a mod

32 Comments

Banned

agreed its getting crazy now........

Banned

I wonder what the general consensus is of the moron who baited Simon Weston with an Argentina flag/shirt?

Original Poster Banned

dimebars;7990672

I wonder what the general consensus is of the moron who baited Simon … I wonder what the general consensus is of the moron who baited Simon Weston with an Argentina flag/shirt?

3 flags

one shirt

and a message in argentinian

SICK

agreed

I thot aSBo was a Hearts or Hibs fan? :?

Banned

hncb0809;7990697

3 flags one shirtand a message in argentinianSICK

Cue it being swept under the carpet at the meccano bowl

his entire comments in that thread were bordering on sour grapes but then to label a you tube clip about one idiot to try and discredit the rangers supporters trust stance on bigotry was a nonsense.

StevenA2000_uk;7990729

I thot aSBo was a Hearts or Hibs fan? :?

I like your avatar :thumbsup:

Banned

I've commented in that thread, removed the link from the TV programme as being unsuitable.

p.s. not sour grapes - It's been like that all season apart from the odd one or two results.

Banned

aScottishBloke;7990802

I've commented in that thread, removed the link from the TV programme as … I've commented in that thread, removed the link from the TV programme as being unsuitable.

do you infract yourself now?:?

Original Poster Banned

youtube.com/wat…ded

"its jist won us eh league"

Banned

dimebars;7990742

Cue it being swept under the carpet at the meccano bowl

If you know the current chairman, you'll realise that if there's anything to answer to in relation to this matter, it will be dealt with swiftly.

Banned

hncb0809;7990829

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjAKslZSsr4&feature=player_embedded"its … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjAKslZSsr4&feature=player_embedded"its jist won us eh league"

[SIZE=4]that has got to be the funniest clip ever,lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]prepare for thread to be locked[/SIZE].:w00t:

Banned

RFC;7990814

For a link to a tv programme, no. However I should have added a disclaimer as it contained sweary swords.

Banned

aScottishBloke;7990833

If you know the current chairman, you'll realise that if there's anything … If you know the current chairman, you'll realise that if there's anything to answer to in relation to this matter, it will be dealt with swiftly.

Who clocked Ricksen with the lighter then?

Why haven't Celtic come clean about their "source"?

Banned

dimebars;7990848

Who clocked Ricksen with the lighter then?Why haven't Celtic come clean … Who clocked Ricksen with the lighter then?Why haven't Celtic come clean about their "source"?

Ricksen, dunno - Is he still in the russian league or are you referring to events of years gone by ?

Celtic and Rangers are trying to get rid of their idiots, just a pity there's always a few who refuse to change their ways.

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;7990884

Ricksen, dunno - Is he still in the russian league or are you referring … Ricksen, dunno - Is he still in the russian league or are you referring to events of years gone by ?Celtic and Rangers are trying to get rid of their idiots, just a pity there's always a few who refuse to change their ways.

the root of the problem is the upbringing/schooling

there should be no divides in schools in britain. to me that means no muslim only, no protestant only and no catholic only schools.

Ive been thru the system of one of them as you know and i believe it feeds the issue

Banned

There are no Protestant-only schools

Only non-denominational.

Original Poster Banned

dimebars;7990964

There are no Protestant-only schoolsOnly non-denominational.

yea you get my jist.......i went to a catholic school.

RFC;7990814

I've no idea what's been going on, but I will be using 'infract yourself' at some point tomorrow.

I would love to give myself a right good infracting.

hunchback;7991156

I would love to give myself a right good infracting.

Go right ahead. We won't watch.

Actually some of us might.

Penny Saver;7991248

Go right ahead. We won't watch.Actually some of us might.

50 pence each and its on.

Banned

hncb0809;7991005

yea you get my jist.......i went to a catholic school.

I feel for you.............

Banned

hncb0809;7990927

there should be no divides in schools in britain. to me that means no … there should be no divides in schools in britain. to me that means no muslim only, no protestant only and no catholic only schools.

I agree with that. But when you get a completly mixed school they go PC crazy with no christmas as it offends some, arguments because some faiths can wear religious items to school such as burkas while others can't wear crosses etc

So - why did i get an infraction then asb??? i said nothing bigoted or "spouted sectarian bile" as you put it.
    I think your just bitter that your team's going to lose the league.

Banned

geegee-pinata;7995477

.........your team's going to lose the league.

Going to lose the league?? We lost it last August when we brought Mowbary in :oops:

Paddy Charlie;7995488

Going to lose the league?? We lost it last August when we brought Mowbary … Going to lose the league?? We lost it last August when we brought Mowbary in :oops:

Maybe's - but we'd have still beaten you regardless of the manager lol :whistling:

Banned

Rangers have had a pretty poor season as well they have just been the best of a bad bunch so far.

But at least we'll have money to turn it around next season just need to find a manager who knows what to do with it

Paddy Charlie;7995548

Rangers have had a pretty poor season as well they have just been the … Rangers have had a pretty poor season as well they have just been the best of a bad bunch so far.But at least we'll have money to turn it around next season just need to find a manager who knows what to do with it

We'll see won't we

Banned

I'd be a lot more confident if Boyd left in the summer as well.

It'd be interesting to see how he does down there if he did go. I might put a cheeky 1st scorer bet on him for the friendly this week if he starts

I don't think (or hope) he will go, but we shall see....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1317
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24

See more discussions