1. Misc
53 Comments

old firm thread (mon the hoops)

a tad biased there on the "old firm" thread... LOL

Original Poster

see they are out to injure robbie

jamstaruk1972;7975737

see they are out to injure robbie

either way I'm sure it will be a good battle and an amazin atmosphere at the game.

:-D

Typical celtic idiots cant even show a bit of respect.......

Original Poster

big willy style;7975766

Typical celtic idiots cant even show a bit of respect.......

i thought they done well most observed the silence

old Monkeyheed won't have worked on your defence, I'd be watching with my hands over my eyes

jamstaruk1972;7975791

yes just the usual select idiots had a chuckle at the alan mcgregors a rapist shout though!!!!:whistling:

Original Poster

big willy style;7975815

yes just the usual select idiots had a chuckle at the alan mcgregors a … yes just the usual select idiots had a chuckle at the alan mcgregors a rapist shout though!!!!:whistling:

yeah never gonna stamp the odd idiot out

Banned

This is like an episode of 'Where are they now?':-D

Banned

jamstaruk1972;7975791

Most? Why not all??

That is the simple reason that a minutes applause is held at the meccano dome - you lot cant be trusted to shut up for a minute.

Its a disgrace.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7975993

This is like an episode of 'Where are they now?':-D

supprised it took you so long to turn up

Original Poster

dimebars;7976096

Most? Why not all??That is the simple reason that a minutes applause is … Most? Why not all??That is the simple reason that a minutes applause is held at the meccano dome - you lot cant be trusted to shut up for a minute.Its a disgrace.

what do you mean by you lot?

i personally would observe a min silence for just about anyone you talk as tho rangers fans observe it when its someone to do with celtic

when they dont

clowns

Banned

jamstaruk1972;7976181

what do you mean by you lot?i personally would observe a min silence for … what do you mean by you lot?i personally would observe a min silence for just about anyone you talk as tho rangers fans observe it when its someone to do with celtic when they dont

Minutes silences are impeccably observed country wide. Unless celtic are involved.

I agree that the idiots ruin it for the masses, but they should be weeded out and punished.

Original Poster

dimebars;7976239

Minutes silences are impeccably observed country wide. Unless celtic are … Minutes silences are impeccably observed country wide. Unless celtic are involved. I agree that the idiots ruin it for the masses, but they should be weeded out and punished.

neither of the old firm observe min silences for each other

i agree about the idiots but dont tarnish all celtic fans with the same brush

Banned

dimebars;7976239

Minutes silences are impeccably observed country wide. Unless celtic are … Minutes silences are impeccably observed country wide. Unless celtic are involved. I agree that the idiots ruin it for the masses, but they should be weeded out and punished.

That is absolute baloney. We have so many nowadays that I'm not overly surprised people shout during them.

Even at the Wales/France game on Friday there were a few shouts during the minute's silence for the death of one of the player's mums.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7976303

the death of one of the player's mums.

is not a case for a minutes silence to be honest

Banned

jamstaruk1972;7976319

is not a case for a minutes silence to be honest

Absolutely agree.

Original Poster

another shocking decision

Original Poster

if 1 walks they both walk

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7976356

Absolutely agree.

wow u and me agree on something lol

Original Poster

lafferty gotta be the luckiest player ever to play in an old firm game

shoulda been sent off in last 3 of games

ref hasnt been good at all tbh, agree poo decision

Original Poster

and how is boogy still on park

jamstaruk1972;7976428

lafferty gotta be the luckiest player ever to play in an old firm … lafferty gotta be the luckiest player ever to play in an old firm gameshoulda been sent off in last 3 of games

couldn't like him if you rared him. What about magic too? he should be off, big time.

Original Poster

sfa gonna struggle to argue celtics case now

jamstaruk1972;7976428

lafferty gotta be the luckiest player ever to play in an old firm … lafferty gotta be the luckiest player ever to play in an old firm gameshoulda been sent off in last 3 of games

should never play football again! i actually cant believe he never got a red HE DIVED AGAIN!!! i actually am embarrassed to say i support Rangers when he gets played

Original Poster

will walter defend lafferty or show him the door ?

Original Poster

scotland88;7976524

should never play football again! i actually cant believe he never got a … should never play football again! i actually cant believe he never got a red HE DIVED AGAIN!!! i actually am embarrassed to say i support Rangers when he gets played

fair play to you for admiting it, he's not even a good player id get rid of him

jamstaruk1972;7976540

fair play to you for admiting it, he's not even a good player id get rid … fair play to you for admiting it, he's not even a good player id get rid of him

hes terrible! his playing style is get the ball and run to the corner flag or dive! worst player iv seen in a long time!

i'm so glad celtic didn't buy lafferty. Didn't he cost 3 million?

Original Poster

mcnally32;7976564

yep they paid on POTENTIAL not actual proven ability

Sloth/Mod

I'm watching as a complete neutral and can't believe that Rangers aren't winning by a few goals by now. They are woeful up front.

mcnally32;7976564

closer to four mate!

Original Poster

Syzable;7976577

I'm watching as a complete neutral and can't believe that Rangers aren't … I'm watching as a complete neutral and can't believe that Rangers aren't winning by a few goals by now. They are woeful up front.

thats cause they have boyd upfront doesnt score in BIG games

Original Poster

cheek to complain after lafferty's antics

Original Poster

another lucky rangers performance and no goal from super OVERATED boyd

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sloth/Mod

Even from 3 yards i wasn't confident they'd get the ball in. lol

1-0 rangers
Post a comment
@
    Text