Groups

Old games that will run on a 700MHZ laptop, with 256mb ram and 10gb HDD. Like the sims etc.

Bought a laptop off here, 700MHZ laptop, with 256mb ram and 10gb HDD.

Put the sims and zoo tycoon on as they dont take up a lot of room and dont need a fast processer.

Does anyone know any other games like that? Good old games that you can play for hours on end.

Thanks

10 Comments

STARCRAFT!!!

Oh yeah!

Runs from HDD with the latest update from Battle.net

Sid Meier's Pirates
    Populous

Old games but I used to play them on my almost steam powered laptop.

Champ Manager - I'd call that a good old game that you can play for hours on end :-D

What about Grim Fandango / Sam & Max / Day Of The Tentacle?

Populous is awesome, had it for the PS1, loved it.

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions, one problem with champ man, its that little bit too addictive!!

the__mayster;4348008

Thanks for the suggestions, one problem with champ man, its that little … Thanks for the suggestions, one problem with champ man, its that little bit too addictive!!

Thanks to a couple of members on here who told me this - you can download CM 01/02 for free for the Championship Manager website! Full updates are available too for 08/09 season - far, far too addictive :oops:

Return to castle wolfenstein

GTA IV sure it will run..... if not GTA london will and i think GTA2 is now on a free download from rockstar

jackt010;4348440

GTA IV sure it will run..... if not GTA london will and i think GTA2 is … GTA IV sure it will run..... if not GTA london will and i think GTA2 is now on a free download from rockstar

GTA4? lol

That struggles to run on my quad core pc with 4 gig of ram....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …58106
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764491
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1635
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1821

See more discussions