Groups

Old Gen Consoles

Sooooo many bits and bobs being sold recently! (Old Gen Consoles)

I've just found a box of me old ones...Mega Drive, NES...PSX...would never sell them! So many memories! I love having them there just to randomly plug 'em in and have bash.!

Infact. Was thinkin of getting an N64 again!

I've recently been playing Brian Lara Cricket on Mega Drive. Great game! Have you been Old Gen gaming recently??

11 Comments

I bought an N64 a couple of years ago.

Goldeneye & Mario Kart are so cool

ChrisUK;6049463

I bought an N64 a couple of years ago.Goldeneye & Mario Kart are so cool … I bought an N64 a couple of years ago.Goldeneye & Mario Kart are so cool

I bought then my little bros robbed and sold and I bought again, if only I had a decent way of playing them through a HDTV.

Banned

Just got the dreamcast again the other week and its awesome!! Loving Power Stone and Shenmue

I downloaded megaman 2 on the iphone the other day - same as the NES

ChrisUK;6049463

I bought an N64 a couple of years ago.Goldeneye & Mario Kart are so cool … I bought an N64 a couple of years ago.Goldeneye & Mario Kart are so cool

Goldeneye was the most amazing N64 game ever. Loved it!

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6049463

Best games!!

I was thinking bout some of the best games the other day and realised N64 has a lot of them...doesnt have FF7 though

I just emulate.

Original Poster

When I was in an angry mood I used to love playing 'Silo' on Goldeneye and just rip through those soldiers....lol

Original Poster

Abvance;6049537

I just emulate.

Yeah Emulating is sick but theres nothing like holding that original pad!! Oh the slickness of a NES pad lol....

Issue One;6049549

Yeah Emulating is sick but theres nothing like holding that original … Yeah Emulating is sick but theres nothing like holding that original pad!! Oh the slickness of a NES pad lol....

+1

nothing beats the orignal consoles

I've started buying a few old gen consoles. Bought an XBOX (£15) a few months back, and just this week got a Mega Drive (£7.50) and a PS2 (£10)

Still own my original PSX as well. Looking to pick a few more up as i go round the car boots, grab a few bargains. I think a SNES is next on the list.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions