Expired

Old Magazines...can u get backdated ones??

13 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2009
I was reading a good article in the dentist the other day, but got called in, so didnt get finishing the magazine "Red" it was Novembers issue. I popped into tesco express straight after to buy the mag but they was selling December issue. Does anyone know where you can get hold of old issues please?

Many thanks

1. Ask
  2. Magazine
12 Comments

You can buy themn but I suggest going to an old newsagents - sometimes old small newsagents dont change their mags but if they do, they keep old ones so thats an idea. Or Red website?

Your newsagent can order back copies or the distributors down south are Menzies and WH Smith and in Scotland Menzies Distribution.

Banned

Ask the dentist whether you can have it!

Original Poster

Thanks for the ideas guys...gotta go back to the dentist monday for a filling so gonna see if i can have the mag if its still there...if not will try your other suggestions

I was reading a heat mag at the hospital the other week while i was waiting and it had an article about michael jackson. Looked at the date on the cover and it was a mag from 2002!!

your dentists mags are up to date!
ours are about 5 years out of date and are all about golf :-D

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;7100065

I was reading a heat mag at the hospital the other week while i was … I was reading a heat mag at the hospital the other week while i was waiting and it had an article about michael jackson. Looked at the date on the cover and it was a mag from 2002!!

No....imagine all the mrsa on that!!

Original Poster

pinky89;7100195

your dentists mags are up to date! ours are about 5 years out of date and … your dentists mags are up to date! ours are about 5 years out of date and are all about golf :-D

yer i was quite suprised....normally are months out of date...perhaps its coz a very female orientated dentist....havent seen a single male dentist there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs11
    2. Help: NowTV Movie pass66
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11
    4. Is this expensive?816

See more discussions