Old People, always looking for funeral plans yet cant even use a phone.

Posted 21st OctEdited by:"MrSprkle"
Anyone notice on the Sunlife advert how at the end he passes her his mobile phone, upside down and she goes on to use it upside down and without power..

40 sec mark

Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
You can convince people you're an out of work actor by turning all your conversations inappropriately towards the high cost of funerals.
any thought of about a hobby!?
I don't watch adverts, I record everything I want to watch and fast forward through them, but when I retire or become jobless I'll be sure to analyse every single advert.
Not as good as a blooper where a bucket is handed over and the recipient speaks to it.
To be pedantic, he hands it to her but she does not use it as the vt ends as she asks for the number. So probably best, as she will save a few quid instead of getting ripped off by these leeches
redcantona21/10/2019 14:49

I don't watch adverts, I record everything I want to watch and fast …I don't watch adverts, I record everything I want to watch and fast forward through them, but when I retire or become jobless I'll be sure to analyse every single advert.

Good for you.. you cant fast forward live TV..

Bu ti enjoy watching adverts for the really bad acting and for the background actors etc.. there is a lot of fun to be had to analyse adverts, you would be surprised how bad they are, kind of like your friendly manner
Edited by: "MrSprkle" 21st Oct
Old People, always looking for funeral ...

It is a bit think to wait until you are old to decide on a funeral plan. This is something to be done while you are relatively young and able bodied. Mine was sorted and paid for years ago. I have even visited the plot that I will end up in - if all goes to plan
I don’t get it
JumpMan198021/10/2019 22:20

I don’t get it

Early years look for a school plan
Young'ens look for a wedding/partner/holiday plan
Middle aged look for baby/divorce plan
Old people look for funeral plan
Businessman look at you in their plan
splender21/10/2019 23:06

Early years look for a school planYoung'ens look for a …Early years look for a school planYoung'ens look for a wedding/partner/holiday planMiddle aged look for baby/divorce planOld people look for funeral plan..Businessman look at you in their plan

that looks like a really bad rap lyric or some weird slam poetry
maddogb22/10/2019 09:35

that looks like a really bad rap lyric or some weird slam poetry

Thank you for your insightfulness into rap, I may blossom into really bad lyrics, I mean really bad, man.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants