Groups

Old Pilots

An elderly gentleman wearing a beat-up old leather flying jacket sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.
    As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him...She turned to the man and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'
    He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying; biplanes, Cubs, Aeronca's, T-6s, flew in WWII in a B-25, and later Sabre jets in the Korean conflict. I taught 50 people to fly and gave rides to hundreds, so yes, I guess I am a pilot.'
    She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'
    The two sat sipping in silence.
    A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'
    He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I am a lesbian.'

6 Comments

Old jokes

Banned

I lold

take some rep you joker

:giggle:

I smiled, thank you

ha ha me and my uncle always joke like this if we see a hot girl we say "I think im a Lesbian"

Banned

ha ha me and my uncle always joke like this if we see a hot girl we say … ha ha me and my uncle always joke like this if we see a hot girl we say "I think im a Lesbian"

and are you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions