Groups

old play doh toy part

We've found some old play doh sets in my mother in laws attic and the kids are loving them. There is tge old version of the dentist but tge blue base is missing (basically they can't actually make the teeth as the mould is cast into the blue base)
    Has anyone got any idea where to find replacement parts? Play doh doesn't seem to have a website. There are just the full sets on eBay.. I dont know where else to look or how to shape "teeth".
    Any ideas would be really appreciated! Thank you

2 Comments

Play doh is owned by hasbro, looking at the diff versions available I think the current tooth mould, a small white separate part would fit in your model and is probably available from them as a spare part.

Original Poster

Bargain_Bambi

Play doh is owned by hasbro, looking at the diff versions available I … Play doh is owned by hasbro, looking at the diff versions available I think the current tooth mould, a small white separate part would fit in your model and is probably available from them as a spare part.

​I'll try and get in touch with hasbro then.. Thank you so much!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      2. What would be HELL to you?1920
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014

See more discussions