Groups

OLD SKOOL THREAD

come on lets laugh at each other lol what were you like at school ?

goodie two shoes or tear away ? geek or party freek? what were you?

i was a tear away .... lol ... photos from your school days please folks
    lmao at me i got the sandy from greese look going on hahaha talk about BIG 80's
    hair or what ... this is me at 15 .. hate this photo but im up for a giggle lol

pic in next post

68 Comments

Original Poster

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8703/photo6501jt5.jpg

OMG nicki I bet you had those braun wireless curling tongs, so u could take them everywhere! I no I did :giggle:

I was a naughty boy.........Used to mess about far too much:oops: I now wish I had taken things a bit more seriously:roll:..........Would put a piccy up....But Cameras were not around back then:p

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3271974

lol i was in between at school I was clever and a bit of a swat..but I … lol i was in between at school I was clever and a bit of a swat..but I got on with all the cool kids too..so I had the best of both worlds....as for a photo..no way....I had perm when i was 13..and I think I used a whole bottle of eyeliner before i went to school and a whole can of hairspray.....Looooooooooooooooool

oh jelly come on lmao i wanna see the fro doo ... i swear my hair never moved in the wind lol ... cant believe i looked like that hahahaha

pink;3271975

OMG nicki I bet you had those braun wireless curling tongs, so u could … OMG nicki I bet you had those braun wireless curling tongs, so u could take them everywhere! I no I did :giggle:

pmsl i DID!!!! hahaha my mum bought me them for xmas hahaha omg how funny lol

Original Poster

Train Driver;3271988

I was a naughty boy.........Used to mess about far too much:oops: I now … I was a naughty boy.........Used to mess about far too much:oops: I now wish I had taken things a bit more seriously:roll:..........Would put a piccy up....But Cameras were not around back then:p

oh dont gimme that come on piccy now! lol .... i was awful and the teachers dreaded the days i did turn up lol

im a good girl now of course :-D

nicki3668;3272000

oh jelly come on lmao i wanna see the fro doo ... i swear my hair never … oh jelly come on lmao i wanna see the fro doo ... i swear my hair never moved in the wind lol ... cant believe i looked like that hahahaha pmsl i DID!!!! hahaha my mum bought me them for xmas hahaha omg how funny lol

ROFL I new as soon as I seen the hair mine was exactly the same:w00t: got no pics though to show you

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u204/loupomm/meatsc.jpg

Original Poster

pink;3272014

ROFL I new as soon as I seen the hair mine was exactly the same:w00t: got … ROFL I new as soon as I seen the hair mine was exactly the same:w00t: got no pics though to show you

lol they were so trendy then with the little gas replacement things hehehe my mates all had one ... we would be in the disco bogs redoing the do lol xx

I was school comedienne lol but also in the top class for everything, plus games captain. Jeez looking back, how did I fit everything in :? :w00t:

Original Poster

loupomm;3272025

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww louise lol how cute was you awwwww

well done babe :thumbsup:

Original Poster

choc1969;3272031

I was school comedienne lol but also in the top class for everything, … I was school comedienne lol but also in the top class for everything, plus games captain. Jeez looking back, how did I fit everything in :? :w00t:

lol aww good for you i didnt fit in anywhere ... i had 5 brothers and sisters that dropped the reputation for the "searles" before i even got to school lol i didnt stand a chance xx

Original Poster

jellybaby22;3272033

lol same a gale force wind wouldnt have moved my hair.....my god and the … lol same a gale force wind wouldnt have moved my hair.....my god and the skirts i used to wear...they really were like belts.....and huge hoop earrings...and pink lipstick..What was I thinking...I do have photos no way Im putting them on here thugh...looooooool

PLEEEEAAASSEEE PUT IT UP JELLY !! come on if i can you can its funny lol

nicki3668;3272049

lol aww good for you i didnt fit in anywhere ... i had 5 brothers and … lol aww good for you i didnt fit in anywhere ... i had 5 brothers and sisters that dropped the reputation for the "searles" before i even got to school lol i didnt stand a chance xx

yup, same here, being youngest of 9, i had a reputation before i got anywhere, still same now, anywhere i go im someones baby sister :roll:

yeahh come on jelly, i mean look at the colour of my hair :giggle:

jellybaby22;3272089

I cannot put a pic up....well i could but i would nver come back on here … I cannot put a pic up....well i could but i would nver come back on here again :giggle:..Im surprised the fashion police didnt arrest me...

I dare you............anyone want to double dare:whistling:

Original Poster

loupomm;3272063

yup, same here, being youngest of 9, i had a reputation before i got … yup, same here, being youngest of 9, i had a reputation before i got anywhere, still same now, anywhere i go im someones baby sister :roll:

aww lol wasnt easy being the youngest ... blimey you was youngest of 9 !!! i thought 6 was bad enough ... my first day at senoir school a teacher pinned me up against a wall and read me the riot act lol not good !

Original Poster

Train Driver;3272098

I dare you............anyone want to double dare:whistling:

double dare lol jeeze if i can make a wally of myself ...jelly can lol hehehe come on jells its a laff lol oh and train driver eeeeehem ? wheres yours ? lol

nicki3668;3272099

aww lol wasnt easy being the youngest ... blimey you was youngest of 9 … aww lol wasnt easy being the youngest ... blimey you was youngest of 9 !!! i thought 6 was bad enough ... my first day at senoir school a teacher pinned me up against a wall and read me the riot act lol not good !

my brothers having fit friends made up for alot :whistling:

have you always lived in this area?

Original Poster

loupomm;3272119

my brothers having fit friends made up for alot :whistling:have you … my brothers having fit friends made up for alot :whistling:have you always lived in this area?

oh yeah the fit friends was always a bonus lol :w00t:

i grew up in hersham near walton on thames hunny ... not far away ... im alot older than you though

nicki3668;3272117

double dare lol jeeze if i can make a wally of myself ...jelly can lol … double dare lol jeeze if i can make a wally of myself ...jelly can lol hehehe come on jells its a laff lol oh and train driver eeeeehem ? wheres yours ? lol

Like I said........Etched on a piece of slate;-)

nicki3668;3272146

oh yeah the fit friends was always a bonus lol :w00t:i grew up in hersham … oh yeah the fit friends was always a bonus lol :w00t:i grew up in hersham near walton on thames hunny ... not far away ... im alot older than you though

was just checking you dont know any of my brothers :w00t:, they are older than me lol

Original Poster

Train Driver;3272152

Like I said........Etched on a piece of slate;-)

ahh not buying that lol

loupomm;3272160

was just checking you dont know any of my brothers :w00t:, they are older … was just checking you dont know any of my brothers :w00t:, they are older than me lol

lol now that would be freaky lol ... mind you the only family i knew with that many kids was the hodgkins ?

nicki3668;3272184

ahh not buying that lol lol now that would be freaky lol ... mind you the … ahh not buying that lol lol now that would be freaky lol ... mind you the only family i knew with that many kids was the hodgkins ?

dont ring any bells, i'll pm you my family name, see if you know it

Original Poster

loupomm;3272193

dont ring any bells, i'll pm you my family name, see if you know it

ok hunny xx being in a big family did have its bonuses though lol ... noone wanted to mess with me

Banned

school days happiest days of your life.. do me a favour .. school sucked big time and hated my time there an episode of my life I gladly forget .. mum never knew but I took wendesdays off to work on the local market:whistling:

nicki3668;3272207

being in a big family did have its bonuses though lol ... noone wanted to … being in a big family did have its bonuses though lol ... noone wanted to mess with me

I know, still does, I have 4 very big brothers lol

Only my younger brother went to my school though, as I refused to go to my older brothers school after one of their teachers committed suicide after pupil abuse :oops:

dog_cop;3272236

school days happiest days of your life.. do me a favour .. school sucked … school days happiest days of your life.. do me a favour .. school sucked big time and hated my time there an episode of my life I gladly forget .. mum never knew but I took wendesdays off to work on the local market:whistling:

I absolutely loved school.....wouldn't want to go back though :w00t:

Original Poster

choc1969;3272278

I know, still does, I have 4 very big brothers lolOnly my younger brother … I know, still does, I have 4 very big brothers lolOnly my younger brother went to my school though, as I refused to go to my older brothers school after one of their teachers committed suicide after pupil abuse :oops:

blimey dont blame them then hunny thats bad xx

nicki3668;3272311

blimey dont blame them then hunny thats bad xx

school is still bad, one article ]here, luckily my mum believes in tough love and the police helped keep kids in check back then, ;-)

Original Poster

choc1969;3272333

school is still bad, one article ]here, luckily my mum believes in tough … school is still bad, one article ]here, luckily my mum believes in tough love and the police helped keep kids in check back then, ;-)

well good for her .... you turned out very good dispite all that though :-D

nicki3668;3272385

well good for her .... you turned out very good dispite all that though … well good for her .... you turned out very good dispite all that though :-D

awww thanks Nicki :oops:

I like to think so, only got 'beaten' by my mum twice but thoroughly deserved it :whistling:

who's that sexy bird in post 2 ? lol :-D

Spot me in this picture.......and I'm not giving any clues :whistling:

[IMG]frstatic.net/Ima…shx?p=23459491&t=jpg&w=500&h=500&q=80&ct=2&e=B68B4609BF740F31F42255783C913FF5[/IMG]

give us a little clue

missismop;3272537

give us a little clue

I'm not seated ;-)

back row

choc1969;3272513

Spot me in this picture.......and I'm not giving any clues :whistling:

:lol:

you silly sod choccy:p

choc1969;3272558

I'm not seated ;-)

So you're not the teacher:roll:

missismop;3272568

back row

hot ;-)

robtallica;3272583

:lol:you silly sod choccy:p

lets see your school pic hun ;-)

Train Driver;3272592

So you're not the teacher:roll:

not unless I was adopted.......lol and older than my mum, pic was taken in 1978,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      2. What would be HELL to you?1314
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions