Found 31st Dec 2010
Hi Happy New Year!,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if John Lewis collect old tvs? as I'm having mine sony delivered on a thursday, and was just seeing if it costs anything?

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
8 Comments

If it still works why not drop it into your local charity shop or advertise it free in local paper im sure there will be someone would be glad of it

Oh an Happy New Year to you too

I would think they would collect the old one. John Lewis is well known for it's excellent customer service. Happy New Year to you all.

Would be interested to know too.

Do JL just deliver btw, they don't "install" do they?

Banned

Over the new year had a van driving around ringing a bell out of the window, someone told me what they were called but I forgot. They were taking everyone's rubbish away, I thought they worked for the council.

lumoruk

Over the new year had a van driving around ringing a bell out of the … Over the new year had a van driving around ringing a bell out of the window, someone told me what they were called but I forgot. They were taking everyone's rubbish away, I thought they worked for the council.

Rag & bone man?

This might be crazy but why don't you ask john lewis?

Banned

Yes sounds like a 16th century job
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before45
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66

See more discussions