Groups

old video tapes, when ive taped over stuff????

I have just discovered old video tapes. On watching it, i see ive taped over a crucial moment a a wedding. I didnt think id taped it. However, what i need to know is. Is there a way that the new stuff ive taped can be erased and the old wedding stuff underneath can be viewed?
    Many thanks

22 Comments

was it hardcore or softcore?

use a big magnet just man up to your wife & admit your mistake X)

disclaimer: I wouldn't use a big magnet !
    Edited by: "richp" 11th Dec 2010

No.

Nope!

I think there was a cheap divorce package in the deals section a while ago if your wife needs it

As the saying goes.............what has been seen can not be undone.

nope unfortunately

Throw them in someone else bin and if anyone ever asks deny any knowledge

Maybe with a forensic lab setup - if they still exist for VHS. Realistically, nope.

nah. just count yer losses and move one

get a friend and recreate it?

typical hukd gold

Banned

comedy gold clueless question award

I used to have an old Panasonic video recorder and if you pressed record and rewind at the same time it used to 'record' backwards and wipe off the current recording and leave the previous one on there. It was like an undo button. Maybe you could try and get hold of one of these.

greg_68

I used to have an old Panasonic video recorder and if you pressed record … I used to have an old Panasonic video recorder and if you pressed record and rewind at the same time it used to 'record' backwards and wipe off the current recording and leave the previous one on there. It was like an undo button. Maybe you could try and get hold of one of these.

It just so happens i have one of those.............they are very rare though. I'd be looking at Magic Beans by the kilo in exchange if i'm honest.

don't listen to the rest of course it can be done

if you stroke the video say i'm sorry then put it in your video player upside down, the wedding stuff will reappear

good luck let me know how you get on

Argos used to sell a video recorder with an undo feature. Got me out of a few scrapes in the past!!!

Syzable

It just so happens i have one of those.............they are very rare … It just so happens i have one of those.............they are very rare though. I'd be looking at Magic Beans by the kilo in exchange if i'm honest.

Not that rare, i got one of those aswell in the attic somewhere. will swap it for a PS3 and a 40" Sony bravia TV

OP its your lucky day, I found something that may well get you out of the smelly stuff, idle for your situation ! no don't thank me, its all part of the HUKD service.

http://i55.tinypic.com/nbaea.jpg

richp

OP its your lucky day, I found something that may well get you out of the … OP its your lucky day, I found something that may well get you out of the smelly stuff, idle for your situation ! no don't thank me, its all part of the HUKD service.

Cali, eh? Now there's a surprise

Banned

craig guy

thanks guys, just used my old panasonic and it worked! my friend will be … thanks guys, just used my old panasonic and it worked! my friend will be so happy on christmas day.thanks for all the helpful advice.to the rest of you ****, HA,HA

yeah right - like we believe you lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846351
      2. GCSE Results day89
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4992462
      4. Samsung Note 81118

See more discussions