old Xbox games on the Xbox one

My lad got a xbox one,s for Christmas he has loads of old Xbox 360 games iv read the Xbox one is backwards compatible so how does this work a step by step guide please.

5 Comments

Here is a list of backward compatible games Here

If the game is on the list then it works just as an Xbox One game would. You pop the disc in and install it onto your hard drive. Whenever you want to play that game you put the disc in.

Only certain games are backwards compatable. You can find a list above.

If its a disk, just put it in and play.
If its a downloaded game, just find the game in the store and download where it should be free.

Original Poster

Thanks I put every game he had In and not one worked out of 30 or so. thanks for the info and list I'll let him know now

larrylightweight

Thanks I put every game he had In and not one worked out of 30 or so. Thanks I put every game he had In and not one worked out of 30 or so. thanks for the info and list I'll let him know now

No problem. Thats really bad luck you had there. Keep in mind games get added to the backwards compatibility list all the time, so maybe they will be added soon.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846090
    2. What an absolute disgrace2158
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions