Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Testimonial - buy match ticket from Ole himself at 10.30am on Tuesday 10th June

One for the Manchester United fans only probably ;-) but as most Reds will know by now, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is having his testimonial on Saturday 2 August (tickets priced from £20-£28 for adults and £10-£14 for juniors / over 65s.

Ole will actually be in the ticket office tomorrow from 10.30am and will serve the first 100 season ticket holders queueing to buy tickets. Call it a gimmick if you want but Ole has been a great player for Manchester United and there may be fans made up to buy a ticket for his testimonial from the man himself.

Link for more information manutd.com/def…sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6611300

3 Comments

This match will sell out very quickly,legend in utd fans eyes,top player

I know Man United said that they would have a job for him after he retired - But working in ticket offices - I have also heard that he has got a jog flogging programmes outside ground next season.

monkey.nut;2279260

I know Man United said that they would have a job for him after he … I know Man United said that they would have a job for him after he retired - But working in ticket offices - I have also heard that he has got a jog flogging programmes outside ground next season.

If that's what you call Reserve Team Coach next year...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1422
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1213
    3. Anyway to remove the Idealo section in searches?11
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846097

See more discussions