Oled b7 cleaning product ?

Found 5th Jun
Morning guys just recently purchased this fantastic tv .... but having a 3 year old child and the numerous times I've told her don't touch the tv !! .... there's finger prints on the screen
Could anyone recommend how to wipe these off ?
Much appreciated
Community Updates
AskHome Care
7 Comments
I feel your pain and would also appreciate some advise with regards to this. The daily battle with children
Seriously___5th Jun

I feel your pain and would also appreciate some advise with regards to …I feel your pain and would also appreciate some advise with regards to this. The daily battle with children

Ultimately, the only permanent solution is to get a taller unit/ wall mount. Our 3 year old has grown up used to touch screens so our TV is a mess.

I've found this which might help: TV cleaning
Edited by: "RadiantDuck" 5th Jun
RadiantDuck3 m ago

Ultimately, the only permanent solution is to get a taller unit/ wall … Ultimately, the only permanent solution is to get a taller unit/ wall mount. Our 3 year old has grown up used to touch screens so our TV is a mess. I've found this which might help: TV cleaning

I always used just water and a microfibre cloth on my last tele but now I have this oled would be nice to keep it clean. Am considering a cage for the children though. Maybe the best solution
Seriously___5th Jun

I always used just water and a microfibre cloth on my last tele but now I …I always used just water and a microfibre cloth on my last tele but now I have this oled would be nice to keep it clean. Am considering a cage for the children though. Maybe the best solution

Cleaning wipes

These should work too.

Yeah, the cage is a sure fire solution!
Ignore any cleaning products - LG recommend water and a microfibre cloth.
100% water and microfiber cloth.

I tried allsorts on mine and was a right nightmare trying to avoid smears etc.. Thought lens cleaner might work well, Erm nope not a good idea ;).

Good old water ftw. Say water but really just a slightly damp microfiber cloth ( Water and electric don't mix ).
Excellent cheers such a beatiful screen then when it's on standby I wanna cry !!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants