Expired

Olivia Newton John-what has she done to her face???

Found 8th May 2010
Anyone seen this weeks glee episode from america yet?? What the hell has olivia newton john done? botched facelift? lip implants or what? she looks utterly hideous!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

got any pics

Banned

not seen it,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
olivia my first crush....grease i will remember her the way she was in the 70,s and not watch that pish....gggggleeeee,bolk.:-D

Banned

been like that for ages now i felt really sad when i first saw it loved her wen i was young

post a pix pls.

for any of u older posters who loved Dallas.....................just look at the actress who played Pamela Ewing (victoria principal)

[IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1273347455[/IMG]

Banned

ma ex burd has goat a face like a skelped arse and you want photos....give it up man!

RFC;8559594

not seen it,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........olivia my first crush....grease i … not seen it,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........olivia my first crush....grease i will remember her the way she was in the 70,s and not watch that pish....gggggleeeee,bolk.:-D

And in Xanadu...:thumbsup: :oops:

youtube.com/wat…y50

...didn't see her..but this reminds me of rita's face in corrie.. what the blimmin ell has she ha ddone..

bossyboots;8560009

for any of u older posters who loved Dallas.....................just look … for any of u older posters who loved Dallas.....................just look at the actress who played Pamela Ewing (victoria principal)[IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy171/bossybootsmgt/vp.jpg?t=1273347455[/IMG]

looks like ET

wickedteen;8562573

looks like ET

looks alright for 112 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text