Groups

olny for the clver

More Brain Stuff . . . From Cambridge University .
    Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
    cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
    phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
    Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
    it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt

tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
    taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the
    wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was
    ipmorantt!

Kinda Pisess on the "lets jump on someone who makes a spelling mistake"mob

20 Comments

Bt we only moan abt ppl hu tlk lyk dis.

Btw bn pstd b4.

Original Poster

SORRY....read it today on another site and thought it was kinda good. ignore if you have read b4:oops:

It is good, but it does get boring:P

Wow! I read it but I don't know how - although if the first line hadn't been about only smart people being able to read it I wonder how many of us would have botherered, thinking it was probably rubbish.

I'd send it on in a text if I could.

Thanks

The only bit I didn't understand was the first bit on the second line :

O lny

I wondered what "o", "lny" could be..........

Wft ?!?!?!

Original Poster

t0mm

Bt we only moan abt ppl hu tlk lyk dis.Btw bn pstd b4.

Just read your reply properly and this quote is not what your understanding of this is. The quote uses the correct letters of the words but mixed up. Your reply is in some sort of txt. I am sorry if your reading of this again has BORED you. Maybe some people on here find it interesting like myself and have not read it before.

Noo, you said the thing about the "spelling mob" or something

So i said we only moan at people "who talk like i did in my post"
    I hope you understand it

Anyway, welcome back IOM - What were you banned for

Original Poster

Iom-RF

The only bit I didn't understand was the first bit on the second line :I … The only bit I didn't understand was the first bit on the second line :I wondered what "o", "lny" could be..........

Corrected. :thumbsup:

marshallka

Just read your reply properly and this quote is not what your … Just read your reply properly and this quote is not what your understanding of this is. The quote uses the correct letters of the words but mixed up. Your reply is in some sort of txt. I am sorry if your reading of this again has BORED you. Maybe some people on here find it interesting like myself and have not read it before.

I think what he's saying is that, people frown upon other users not because they have bad grammar/spelling, but because they use chav/txt speak

Original Poster

fwibble

I think what he's saying is that, people frown upon other users not … I think what he's saying is that, people frown upon other users not because they have bad grammar/spelling, but because they use chav/txt speak

Yeah, just clicked, (not that clever really) :oops:

t0mm

Anyway, welcome back IOM - What were you banned for

Being an opinionated ahssole is the technical term........

[name the song]...

****** *****, we're all the smae, you awlyas semeed to look to us, we were maent to be gorwn ups, tahnk you for yuor simle you mkae it all wroth wilhe to us.

heh i dunno, i'm in a crazy mood

Poor IOM, well your back now:)

title for thread. olny for the clver - note the missing e in clever! i know the letters can be arranged in any order, but surely you could make sure all the letters are there :P

iom ur my freind

Original Poster

asl9791

title for thread. olny for the clver - note the missing e in clever! i … title for thread. olny for the clver - note the missing e in clever! i know the letters can be arranged in any order, but surely you could make sure all the letters are there :P

Sorry typed it so quick and it would not let me change the title

Ralely it's irrelvelant waht the huamn mnid can cpoe whit - none of it shuold be uesd as an exusce for hvanig a poor gsrap of the Enligsh lnaugage.

Original Poster

BristolDeal

Ralely it's irrelvelant waht the huamn mnid can cpoe whit - none of it … Ralely it's irrelvelant waht the huamn mnid can cpoe whit - none of it shuold be uesd as an exusce for hvanig a poor gsrap of the Enligsh lnaugage.

according to cambridge university i should not be able to read your txt as they say

the olny iprmoatnt

tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

I could read it with no probs so does that mean it does not matter what order the letters are in at all.....:thumbsup:

shellscreativeca

iom ur my freind

Ello!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U8, U80, U80 Plus Smartwatches?66
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!33
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111320
      4. Biscuit addiction2161

See more discussions