OLYMPICS GAMe makers

Anyone signed up to do it?

18 Comments

Say what?

Original Poster

london2012.com/get…php

u sign upto work 8 hours a day as a volunteer. i was gonna sign up but asking for Driving licences number or passport number over the net....i scurred!

magicbeans

http://www.london2012.com/get-involved/volunteer/get-ready-to-apply.phpu … http://www.london2012.com/get-involved/volunteer/get-ready-to-apply.phpu sign upto work 8 hours a day as a volunteer. i was gonna sign up but asking for Driving licences number or passport number over the net....i scurred!

Oh my friends done this ages ago I believe.

Work for nothing............no thanks. They want to rake in the money then share the wealth

Original Poster

its legit then. tbh i doubth i could help an gaylily i wont even get a discount on the over priced tickets..so i thinking allow it!

Original Poster

Syzable

Work for nothing............no thanks. They want to rake in the money … Work for nothing............no thanks. They want to rake in the money then share the wealth

its cheeky isnt it but they saying its something u can tell the grandkids..look at me what i did.....i think i just give my kids some out of date sweets...thats the way my grandparents rolled!

Yes I have

magicbeans

its legit then. tbh i doubth i could help an gaylily i wont even get a … its legit then. tbh i doubth i could help an gaylily i wont even get a discount on the over priced tickets..so i thinking allow it!

Yes, it's legit.

Legitimate slavery X)

Original Poster

Syzable

Yes, it's legit. :)Legitimate slavery X)

haha true!

magicbeans

its cheeky isnt it but they saying its something u can tell the … its cheeky isnt it but they saying its something u can tell the grandkids..look at me what i did.....i think i just give my kids some out of date sweets...thats the way my grandparents rolled!

I'll be telling the Grandkids how i watched from the stands after buying tickets..........not how i stood outside pointing or cleaning toilets X)

Banned

Well if your going to sign up, hurry up. today is the last day you can apply.

if you volunteer,they could at least give out some tickets ffs! seems like labour on the cheap to me.I would do a few days if they gave me some tickets for the football in glasgow,but for zero reward-no thanks!

This could be the 1st Olympics where the volunteers don't speak the national language X)

Original Poster

haha exactly work my ass off as they pretty much say u will and get jack for it. if u r doing it for a charity u still feel u are getting some moral reward...but this u think u got bloody visa and mcdonalds sponsoring u...u got enough money!!

agree barky.... a discounted ticket would be a goood idea!

Original Poster

haha....Sy u are on form today!

Cheap labour but at the same time it'll go on the CV (if you're going into that sort of thing). Meh.

Original Poster

DragonChris

Cheap labour but at the same time it'll go on the CV (if you're going … Cheap labour but at the same time it'll go on the CV (if you're going into that sort of thing). Meh.

my kids might promote me from ass wiper!?!
Edited by: "magicbeans" 27th Oct 2010

MB you crack me right up gal
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?11
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2074
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019

See more discussions