Expired

OLYMPUS 512 XD CARD

5 replies
Found 9th Mar 2006
Does anyone know of a good reliable site for an OLYMPUS 512 CARD ?

Amazon.co.uk do one @ £26.51, is there any better deals do you know of please ???

Thank you.... JONJONJON

1. Ask
  2. Olympus
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Olympus
6 Comments

dont think you'll beat that to be honest, possibly on ebay????. Remember the Fuji one is identical and sometimes retails slightly cheaper

If your camera doesn't support panaroma then Fujifilm branded ones will be the same. Cheapest one of these are £24.36p from ebuyer including supersaver delivery.

Cheapest place i found last year, and seems it still is,

[url]www.w2w.com[/url]
They have a Fuji 256 for 15.09 including del.

Hope it helps

Looks like Amazon have the edge once again - also their delivery is excellent and their handling of one item I had to return under warranty was terrific. Lots of companies sell cheap ; it's how they deal with problems that makes the difference!

I see 7dayshop are selling the Fuji 256Mb at £12.99; but their 512Mb and 1Gb Olympus are a few pence dearer than Amazon and they charge for delivery!

If you can get the £30 off code(ZG1466) to work at Littlewoods.com you may get it for £19 plus another 6% if you go via quidco

Original Poster

Upon Littlewoods checkout it says code not valid for credit cards. I have registered with a debit/switch card !?!
That would have been a perfect deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Urgent help needed with travel agent55
    2. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22
    3. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop33

See more discussions