Groups
    EXPIRED

Olympus e400 twin lense kit

Looking for a deal on the Olympus e400 twin lens kit around the £400 mark.

The e400 is a discontinued product, so perhaps there are a few good deals I've missed out there.

Sok

6 Comments

not sure if they still have them but a few weeks ago Empire direct were advertising these for approx £395 in the sunday mail:)

Original Poster

Thanks for that Fern, seem to have all gone now though - boohoo! ;-(

and another but this is on buy it now

]http//cg…tem

Original Poster

Thanks once again Fern :-)

The Digital Camera Exchange price looks interesting.

With Samsung offering £100 off the twin lense GX10 kit (so £489) after cashback, I thought I would get one.

But having tried both cameras out in a shop - the e400 wins it for me on it's size - it's brilliant for small handed people like me.

edit. I've just noticed that last link is for SRS on Ebay. I've had dealings with their shop before and have been very happy. The last ebay item doesn't include the second lens, but is still a great price with all the other kit - thanks for the heads up!

always have had Olympus camers for the last 30 years OM1's -2's 101's with zukio,tamron,vivitar lenses etc. Went and bought a compact digital about 3yrs ago (MJU410). Since then all my SLR equipment has been gathering dust in cupboard. Even bought a underwater housing for the compact and took over 500 shots in the Maldives 2 years ago. take it every where with me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wifi extender1218
      2. Looking for Missguided unidays code plz11
      3. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?35
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running55

See more discussions