Groups

omegle website......

have been talking to this girl on there for 2 hours,went on webcam at the end and it was this old man who looked at though he was in a basement or something and tricked me this whole time with pics and everything
    was a bit scary,cba to reporting tho!
    happy chrimbo btw

24 Comments

LOL, proves how sad you are, sorry OP

Original Poster

strike;7334272

LOL, proves how sad you are

i know well was doing other things at the saME TIME:thumbsup:

You been groomed ?............

I find omegle fun. Easy way to pass the time. Would never take it any further than the site though.

Original Poster

highguyuk;7334308

I find omegle fun. Easy way to pass the time. Would never take it any … I find omegle fun. Easy way to pass the time. Would never take it any further than the site though.

i know,got carried away:roll:

]Chat Roulette is pretty creepy at times.

http://i50.tinypic.com/f2lwgp.jpg

just to say, that if you can talk to a fake girl and find its an old geezer in a basement like background, with pictures too! and for two hours!!! and you cba to report them! Its ok???
    Maybe, just maybe he was grooming you to meet........cos he wants a young bloke, Im guessing you are a bloke and you are not worried about he could do it to someone else? You were naive for 2hrs but some youngster could be taken in for days and just had to meet. Ok this could be OTT to some, but he could have some poor person in that basement, this is NOT an unusual scenario!!! Cant believe no one else can have similar comments!

Groomed!!!!!!

Banned

I bet you still cracked one off though didn't you?

Original Poster

DanJackson;7334483

I bet you still cracked one off though didn't you?

pic?
    yeer:thumbsup:

did he look like this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00025/josef_fritzl_25833t.jpg

http://img710.imageshack.us/i/garyglittergreatesthits.jpg/

Hahaha

Cba reporting? Reporting what? What do you expect? If it had been a lovely young woman on the other cam then that's a bonus. Anything else is par for the course (not that I'm speaking from experience of course:whistling:)

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g222/Suzy-Lee_2006/kipcagefighter.jpg

eewww, theres a old man rubbing one out with you in his wankbank.

Banned

I've never been on that omegele website, just went on it, quite funny, a pedo's heaven really

Just been on for 30 seconds and someone started calling me the N word and said they were raped by a black guy! Think i'll give it a miss in future.

Goonieman;7336203

Just been on for 30 seconds and someone started calling me the N word and … Just been on for 30 seconds and someone started calling me the N word and said they were raped by a black guy! Think i'll give it a miss in future.

You got a good deal. I've got some Spanish dude telling me about his experiences in flight simulators ranging from Airbus to Boeing..... zzzzzzzzzz

nickw90;7336503

You got a good deal. I've got some Spanish dude telling me about his … You got a good deal. I've got some Spanish dude telling me about his experiences in flight simulators ranging from Airbus to Boeing..... zzzzzzzzzz

Wanna swap?

lmao this site is jokes its hard to make a convo last more than a couple of lines with the stuff i come out weith haa

numptyj;7338310

lmao this site is jokes its hard to make a convo last more than a couple … lmao this site is jokes its hard to make a convo last more than a couple of lines with the stuff i come out weith haa

I bet they see your grammar and run for the hills.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions