Found 9th Jan 2009
OMG, OMG, OMG I Know who the the 4 Cylons are...OMFG!!!!

Still 1 more to find out though....I'M IN SUSPENDERS!

NO...DONT TELL ME...I DONT WANT TO KNOW!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4007567

stfu chris, wtf u on bout lol

BATTLESTAR BRAH!

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff335/alnbowes/wtf.gif

Banned

its only you that watches that ****.... had to google what it meant!

When does the new series start on sky?

Now watch and see how they deal with it - stress eh???

edit: I watch it - it's excellent.

Second half of present series is no time soon, I think.

Original Poster Banned

imranmaz;4007587

its only you that watches that ****.... had to google what it meant!

At least 2 other well known forum members watch it

so there!

Banned

ODB_69;4007598

At least 2 other well known forum members watch itso there!

lulz! watch breaking bad.... good show only one series tho i think!

Original Poster Banned

chesso;4007597

Now watch and see how they deal with it - stress eh???

OMFG Chesso...how good is that last episode of S3!!! That tune bugged me so much until I clicked what it was OMFG what a season finale!!!

ODB_69;4007613

OMFG Chesso...how good is that last episode of S3!!! That tune bugged me … OMFG Chesso...how good is that last episode of S3!!! That tune bugged me so much until I clicked what it was OMFG what a season finale!!!

It's gleeful.

Get my location as well!!
Well, I'd have to change to Foxey, but it's all Hendrix:thumbsup:

acecatcher3;4007656

loooooool bad times when chesso is the only 1 who watches same program as … loooooool bad times when chesso is the only 1 who watches same program as u.......lol just messing chesso...kinda...

They wouldn't show it if there was only us two.:p Must be millions of others.

You've got to catch up with the 'in' crowd ace. I'm usually ahead of the game. I had a calculator in the late sixties(and a lot of other sixties stuff) !! Seriously, you could start watching from the first episode now and be ready for the final half series.

imranmaz;4007611

lulz! watch breaking bad.... good show only one series tho i think!

season 2 of breaking bad in a coupla weeks-great show!

Original Poster Banned

chesso;4007639

It's gleeful.Get my location as well!!Well, I'd have to change to Foxey, … It's gleeful.Get my location as well!!Well, I'd have to change to Foxey, but it's all Hendrix:thumbsup:

Yeah baby...Hendrix FTW!!!

When they started saying the lyrics I was like WTF?! tis quite a funky little version actually

uk.youtube.com/wat…ted

sorry hun but . . . . .reported for nurdiness and sheer appauling tv viewing

ODB_69;4007698

Yeah baby...Hendrix FTW!!!When they started saying the lyrics I was like … Yeah baby...Hendrix FTW!!!When they started saying the lyrics I was like WTF?! tis quite a funky little version actuallyhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3_x1SZmOXNI&feature=related

:thumbsup: Good link.

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4007656

loooooool bad times when chesso is the only 1 who watches same program as … loooooool bad times when chesso is the only 1 who watches same program as u.......lol just messing chesso...kinda...

Thats not true...

I'm going to 'out' another member.....

ACE!

chesso;4007689

They wouldn't show it if there was only us two.:p Must be millions of … They wouldn't show it if there was only us two.:p Must be millions of others. You've got to catch up with the 'in' crowd ace. I'm usually ahead of the game. I had a calculator in the late sixties(and a lot of other sixties stuff) !! Seriously, you could start watching from the first episode now and be ready for the final half series.

Yeah Luke...hit it bro!

Original Poster Banned

foxymissroxy;4007722

sorry hun but . . . . .reported for nurdiness and sheer appauling tv … sorry hun but . . . . .reported for nurdiness and sheer appauling tv viewing

shurrup! :x

ODB_69;4007770

shurrup! :x

ha ha i know you love me, more so when i diss you im sure it turns you on :w00t:

http://www.matthewsland.com/images/Sci-Fi_Crossover.jpg

foxymissroxy;4008122

ha ha i know you love me, more so when i diss you im sure it turns you on … ha ha i know you love me, more so when i diss you im sure it turns you on :w00t:

subscribed

Original Poster Banned

OMG...NEW SERIES NEEDS TO HURRY THE FRACK UP!!!!

Just finished last one...when's the 2nd part? AAAARRGGHH!!!!!

whos the 4 cylons ? on battlestar

Original Poster Banned

csamual;4019380

whos the 4 cylons ? on battlestar

U REALLY want to know???
I will PM you if the answer is YES but it will spoil the surprise cause u find out all 4 in 1 episode and WHAT an episode it is!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions