OMFG! Re: Tesco 75% off order!

I received my order today to find an item incomplete- total order after discounts was £27.00 delivered and the missing item was a curtain pole. I called to ask about this an was told it wasn't in stock so I hadn't been charged. I said it was on the invoice and they've processed a refund for £15! Total cost of order : £12!!!

Kingsize Organic sheets
WW Scales
Curtain ties
Towel rail
SIM card
81 Clubcard points!

I love it when this stuff happens!

8 Comments

good for you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Do they normally refund at the original full cost or is this a one off? The ting was only a few quid to start off with and I did receive half of it!

[email protected];1824148

Do they normally refund at the original full cost or is this a one off? … Do they normally refund at the original full cost or is this a one off? The ting was only a few quid to start off with and I did receive half of it!

In my experince with tesco they are slow to refund although they did deliver a dining table and chairs to my friend after she cancelled and they had issued a refund :thumbsup:

Tesco give you the items free if they misprice something on the till. Store policy

i had a good day thanks to tescos as well

4 single duvet covers for nothing - in fact i gained few pound!! im lovin it

see this thread from earlier

hotukdeals.com/ite…-se

Weight watchers scales didnt go through for someone and they paid 2.50 for them, but will get 30 quid refund!! will put up link in a bit

Usha Rocks;1824174

Tesco give you the items free if they misprice something on the till. … Tesco give you the items free if they misprice something on the till. Store policy

they have stopped doing that in my one now - i just get £5.00 cashcard when i complain - saving them for xmas!!

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]What a great bit of luck !! good for you .....................[/SIZE][/COLOR] :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions