Groups

OMG

Banned
    My son has just informed me that is only 341 days left till xmas, and should he start writing his list, for heavens sake i aint got sorted after this one- pmsl

24 Comments

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool bless him

I would ground him to his room for that kind of comment.

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;4098019

I would ground him to his room for that kind of comment.

lol - hes on computer so must have found it somewhere on there, nearly fell off the chair when he ran in all excited and barbled that out :w00t:

mine started going on about crimbo the week after crimbo i told him he wants to be careful things will be going back to shop if he carried on lol soon stopped now he goes on about his birthday which aint to nov

Original Poster Banned

ttwcd;4098032

mine started going on about crimbo the week after crimbo i told him he … mine started going on about crimbo the week after crimbo i told him he wants to be careful things will be going back to shop if he carried on lol soon stopped now he goes on about his birthday which aint to nov

lol - you have to titter dont ya

grrrrrrrrreeeeeaatttttttt cant wait hehehe :whistling:jingle bells jingle bells:whistling:

sassie;4098031

lol - hes on computer so must have found it somewhere on there, nearly … lol - hes on computer so must have found it somewhere on there, nearly fell off the chair when he ran in all excited and barbled that out :w00t:

lol. tell him santa shut down because of the credit crunch. The administrators have been called in and the north pole will probably get turned into a tescos.

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;4098053

lol. tell him santa shut down because of the credit crunch. The … lol. tell him santa shut down because of the credit crunch. The administrators have been called in and the north pole will probably get turned into a tescos.

you having a laff aint ya, he would never hsut up about it and probably end in tears, its saturday a day of piece - lol well it would be if he would stop singing "we will, we will rock you" - pmsl

oh ok change that, hes now on "shes a killer" lol

sassie;4098061

you having a laff aint ya, he would never hsut up about it and probably … you having a laff aint ya, he would never hsut up about it and probably end in tears, its saturday a day of piece - lol well it would be if he would stop singing "we will, we will rock you" - pmsloh ok change that, hes now on "shes a killer" lol

well. it was only an idea lol

mine start every year straight after xmas planning out what they want got to laugh really. the more they get the more they want.

maybe its 6 year olds? mine was asking about his next holiday on the way back from the last....

Original Poster Banned

do ya think its more to do with the genes than the age - pmsl

This thread reminds me of my mum.

If for instance: you're have dinner with her - she starts talking about tomorrow nights dinner.

sassie;4098501

do ya think its more to do with the genes than the age - pmsl

mmm maybe as i was looing at the cheap suntan lotion this week.:roll:...and i guess you started on your xmas list already:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4098513

This thread reminds me of my mum.If for instance: you're have dinner with … This thread reminds me of my mum.If for instance: you're have dinner with her - she starts talking about tomorrow nights dinner.

well thats just blown my theory out of the water then - lol
    louloo;4098544

mmm maybe as i was looing at the cheap suntan lotion this … mmm maybe as i was looing at the cheap suntan lotion this week.:roll:...and i guess you started on your xmas list already:w00t:

me nah, only just catching up after this one - lol

sassie;4098552

well thats just blown my theory out of the water then - lol

Dunno about you but it winds me up, I see it as wishing your days/life away. Bit like talking about next weeks work... before you've had your weekend off for example :x

This thread had made me frown :x I better get the Vaseline intensive care out later - smear a bit across my forrid :x

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4098605

Dunno about you but it winds me up, I see it as wishing your days/life … Dunno about you but it winds me up, I see it as wishing your days/life away. Bit like talking about next weeks work... before you've had your weekend off for example :xThis thread had made me frown :x I better get the Vaseline intensive care out later - smear a bit across my forrid :x

yes i know what you mean but he is only 6, he already talks about what hes gonna do when hes an old man - pmsl

sassie;4098618

yes i know what you mean but he is only 6, he already talks about what … yes i know what you mean but he is only 6, he already talks about what hes gonna do when hes an old man - pmsl

aww sweet:) they are so funny though-its a fab age (mine has got his t-shirt on with a big road sign says no whining with a cross through the middle-it aint worked:x)

Original Poster Banned

louloo;4098649

aww sweet:) they are so funny though-its a fab age (mine has got his … aww sweet:) they are so funny though-its a fab age (mine has got his t-shirt on with a big road sign says no whining with a cross through the middle-it aint worked:x)

he,he,he best t-shirt mine ever got, was a white one when he was about 1 with big writing "norman bates in a nappy" obviously he never wore it but it was funny

sassie;4098618

yes i know what you mean but he is only 6, he already talks about what … yes i know what you mean but he is only 6, he already talks about what hes gonna do when hes an old man - pmsl

Bet that makes you feel twice as old :w00t:

Thx son!

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4098700

Bet that makes you feel twice as old :w00t:Thx son!

not possible - lol

right im off for a bath, been going for an hour, and now i really must - lol

sassie;4098667

he,he,he best t-shirt mine ever got, was a white one when he was about 1 … he,he,he best t-shirt mine ever got, was a white one when he was about 1 with big writing "norman bates in a nappy" obviously he never wore it but it was funny

lol good one:thumbsup: Grandson has one says 'look no brakes' and my son has one says 'dad told me i could do it' -there are some really good ones you can get...me o/h wants the one from play.com says drunkbob pisspants :roll:

louloo;4098716

me o/h wants the one from play.com says drunkbob pisspants :roll:

Sounds like me :oops:

robtallica;4098781

Sounds like me :oops:

sorted

play.com/Clo…e=0
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844476
      2. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354

See more discussions