Groups

OMG ! ...

this isnt good !!!

link below

31 Comments

But she had an underlying illness that killed her not the jab.

Banned

Old!!

Original Poster

i know its old but its still scary

Original Poster

Alfonse;6442124

lol yesterdays news, try … lol yesterdays news, try todayshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8281673.stm

tah :thumbsup:

aah96;6442146

So is my gran!

hopefully this wont be like the mmr rumour linking it to autism and resulting in thousands being unprotected because parents read these scare stories-the way the tabloid press have presented this story is an "instant death" jab-irresponsible in the extreme!

aah96;6442146

yes but it wasnt the injection that killed her

Banned

aah96;6442146

Only as scary as any random death.

fenny;6442163

yes but it wasnt the injection that killed her

thats what shipman said....................

Original Poster

master_chief;6442167

Only as scary as any random death.

yeah i suppose

its tragic isn't it.

Original Poster

i had mine last year and i felt abit ill ect ...

Original Poster

4lyons09;6442174

its tragic isn't it.

yeah it is

My daughter was going off about this story too....

she's had the jab just last week, and she's so susceptible to news items lol

Now she's convinced she and all her friends have a clock ticking... :roll:

4lyons09;6442174

its tragic isn't it.

it always is when children pass away IMO

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6442196

My daughter was going off about this story too....she's had the jab just … My daughter was going off about this story too....she's had the jab just last week, and she's so susceptible to news items lol Now she's convinced she and all her friends have a clock ticking... :roll:

lmao !

i know im not going to die i just think its goinmg to put people of having the jab !

Alfonse;6442171

thats what shipman said....................

fair point!

Banned

fenny;6442267

fair point!

Um, not really.:roll:

aah96;6442216

lmao !i know im not going to die i just think its goinmg to put people of … lmao !i know im not going to die i just think its goinmg to put people of having the jab !

I think it will too....

One of my girls went to stay at a friends the other night and I picked her up early in the morning and the friend's Mum said, " You aren't letting her have the jab are you.... " and I was thinking, course I am... but I just said " ooohh its a worry isn't it".... lol

FilthAndFurry;6442306

Um, not really.:roll:

lmao:-D

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6442320

I think it will too....One of my girls went to stay at a friends the … I think it will too....One of my girls went to stay at a friends the other night and I picked her up early in the morning and the friend's Mum said, " You aren't letting her have the jab are you.... " and I was thinking, course I am... but I just said " ooohh its a worry isn't it".... lol

exactly, only 1 person has died out of the millions that have had it its better than the remaining millions getting cervical cancer in the future if i was going to get mine say next week i wouldnt be bothered

*ring ring*

http://jaffejuice.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/02/spring_ambassador_1.jpg

Oh its yesterday on the phone for you

treble99;6442212

it always is when children pass away IMO

Totally agree with you there

aah96;6442348

exactly, only 1 person has died out of the millions that have had it its … exactly, only 1 person has died out of the millions that have had it its better than the remaining millions getting cervical cancer in the future if i was going to get mine say next week i wouldnt be bothered

1 in 3 people who develop the disease die. Those odds are crap.

3000 women a year get cervical cancer and often show no symptoms until it's far too late.

If i was female then i'd have the jab to help cut down the risk. Either that or live a life of celibacy as a lot of cases are caused through STD's.

Syzable;6442593

1 in 3 people who develop the disease die. Those odds are crap.3000 women … 1 in 3 people who develop the disease die. Those odds are crap.3000 women a year get cervical cancer and often show no symptoms until it's far too late.If i was female then i'd have the jab to help cut down the risk. Either that or live a life of celibacy as a lot of cases are caused through STD's.

You so lie :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6442615

You so lie :w00t:

If i was a woman i'd be a raving lesbian nun.............wall to wall women. :lol:

Syzable;6442641

If i was a woman i'd be a raving lesbian nun.............wall to wall … If i was a woman i'd be a raving lesbian nun.............wall to wall women. :lol:

Here we go.... it all comes out now :w00t:;-)

I knew you'd look good in a wimple :whistling:

ClarityofMind;6442655

Here we go.... it all comes out now :w00t:;-)I knew you'd look good in a … Here we go.... it all comes out now :w00t:;-)I knew you'd look good in a wimple :whistling:

The wife says i do. :? :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      4. To buy Iphone 611

See more discussions