Groups

OMG!!!!!

my cousin asked me to go out sometime but due to her not being able to keep her legs shut when we go out i said i wasnt going out with her again. she then text saying we were through and i have an attitude over something that meant nothing (the last time we went out she brought a lad back and did the do lol, which i find inconsiderate when im staying at hers and have to listen to it). anyway her cousin added me on facebook. ive never seen him since he was little yet she commented him and told him to diss me as i was a 2 faced b*t*h and she had dissed me herself and if he didnt do the same she would diss him for good. cant believe her attitude over one text! she cant see why it annoyed me that i have to listen to her having sex! is she the one over reacting or am i over reacting about her sleeping with someone when im there?

91 Comments

Jealousy will get you nowhere ...lol!

Sounds like school play ground stuff to me!

do u mind me asking how old u r ?

Can you give your cousin my number :thumbsup:

i preferred your bee sting thread.

niggit;6455596

Can you give your cousin my number

+1

p.s thats got to be the longest sentence ever posted here lol

Original Poster

bossyboots;6455595

do u mind me asking how old u r ?

im 24 this month

my cousin asked me to go out sometime but due to her not being able to … my cousin asked me to go out sometime but due to her not being able to keep her legs shut when we go out i said i wasnt going out with her again. she then text saying we were through and i have an attitude over something that meant nothing (the last time we went out she brought a lad back and did the do lol, which i find inconsiderate when im staying at hers and have to listen to it). anyway her cousin added me on facebook. ive never seen him since he was little yet she commented him and told him to diss me as i was a 2 faced b*t*h and she had dissed me herself and if he didnt do the same she would diss him for good. cant believe her attitude over one text! she cant see why it annoyed me that i have to listen to her having sex! is she the one over reacting or am i over reacting about her sleeping with someone when im there?

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9158/tomcruise.jpg

dis is crap

Original Poster

MDMSM;6455593

Sounds like school play ground stuff to me!

not wanting to listen to people having sex is not playground stuff. i told her if it happened again i wouldnt go out with her anymore and she did it again. just cant get over how shes reacted when i told her this would happen

Why the -uck did'nt you have a three some :w00t:

Blah blahh.

You sound 12

Original Poster

renown;6455647

Why the -uck did'nt you have a three some :w00t:

been there got the tshirt :w00t:

not with her though haha

dnt know if its cos im tired and in a bad mood, but, who gives a crap :? sor it out yourself, **** are we supposed to help?

donnaraine;6455683

been there got the tshirt :w00t:not with her though haha

oh gawd - u shouldnt have posted that

donnaraine;6455638

not wanting to listen to people having sex is not playground stuff. i … not wanting to listen to people having sex is not playground stuff. i told her if it happened again i wouldnt go out with her anymore and she did it again. just cant get over how shes reacted when i told her this would happen

Don't go out with her anymore then. Or don't let anyone else into the house.

Original Poster

bossyboots;6455708

oh gawd - u shouldnt have posted that

they all know anyway lol

i cant believe i wasted three minutes reading that(i cant believe the OP wasted 5 minutes putting it on here!!i heard my cousing having sex...oh i know i will put it on hot deals????)....I DONT CARE...

oh and it helps to reduce sex noise if you REMOVE YOUR EAR FROM THE WALL

Original Poster

bellabonkers;6455711

Don't go out with her anymore then. Or don't let anyone else into the … Don't go out with her anymore then. Or don't let anyone else into the house.

im not, which is what i said to her and got this reaction. i used to stay at hers so really i had no say on who to let in, but if she was staying at mine i would have had the common decency not to do it to her

donnaraine;6455715

they all know anyway lol

.............dont u have any respect for yourself. why post/boast u have had a threesome

donnaraine;6455728

im not, which is what i said to her and got this reaction. i used to stay … im not, which is what i said to her and got this reaction. i used to stay at hers so really i had no say on who to let in, but if she was staying at mine i would have had the common decency not to do it to her

I'm sure you have loads of other people you can go out with anyway

Just have minimal contact until it dies down and see what happens...she may come to her senses and realise she's upset you.

Original Poster

bossyboots;6455734

bloody hell.............dont u have any respect for yourself. why … bloody hell.............dont u have any respect for yourself. why post/boast u have had a threesome

yeah i have loads of respect for myself, hence i dont take strangers home! i know the 2 i went with very well and would never have a 3some with strangers

do u know what I think.............ur moaning about all of that and at the same time boasting about how u have told everyone about u having threesomes..........................sounds like ur cousin and you are very well suited.

stop complaining

Original Poster

bellabonkers;6455740

I'm sure you have loads of other people you can go out with anyway :)Just … I'm sure you have loads of other people you can go out with anyway :)Just have minimal contact until it dies down and see what happens...she may come to her senses and realise she's upset you.

yeah theres other people, but felt sorry for her in a way as none of our family like her and she has no friends, i can see why though without sounding nasty, and i dont mean cos of the sex thing just her attitude and behaviour in general.

my brother has done this exact thing ......... get over it :lol:

Not crime of the century ... Just tell her that you don't wanna be hearing her humping all night, that's why you stayed at home, or just make another excuse

And boasting about your sexual exploits isn't very "big" .... keep it in the bedroom :roll:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6455756

do u know what I think.............ur moaning about all of that and at … do u know what I think.............ur moaning about all of that and at the same time boasting about how u have told everyone about u having threesomes..........................sounds like ur cousin and you are very well suited.stop complaining

me and my cousin are poles apart actually, but theres far too many reasons to explain why. dont like my thread then get out of it

If I was ever - and its highly unlikely - to have a threesome - the last place in the world I would tell about it is on an internet forum...........................then after telling everyone about it, come on and start complaining about my cousin who is having casual sex.

please come back after you have had an STD test and grown up.:thumbsup:

Far too much dissin goin on....

I think I should "do" you....LOL :-D

donnaraine;6455748

yeah i have loads of respect for myself, hence i dont take strangers … yeah i have loads of respect for myself, hence i dont take strangers home! i know the 2 i went with very well and would never have a 3some with strangers

who really cares....why would you feel the need to share that with us...a threesome ...SHOCK HORROR:w00t:(sarcasm!!!)........respect for yourself has nothing to do with what you get up ...or who....taking a stranger home(and keeping it your business) is more respectful than announcing on the net that you have had a onesome a twosome or a threesome...YAWN

micoo;6455707

dnt know if its cos im tired and in a bad mood, but, who gives a crap :? … dnt know if its cos im tired and in a bad mood, but, who gives a crap :? sor it out yourself, **** are we supposed to help?

Its well seen you work for the Dundee Samaritans big chap :lol: :-D

Original Poster

faevilangel;6455790

my brother has done this exact thing ......... get over it :lol:Not crime … my brother has done this exact thing ......... get over it :lol:Not crime of the century ... Just tell her that you don't wanna be hearing her humping all night, that's why you stayed at home, or just make another excuseAnd boasting about your sexual exploits isn't very "big" .... keep it in the bedroom :roll:

no its not crime of the century i agree, and i mentioned to her before if it happened again i wouldnt go out but she did it again. she had a warning lol. anyway i just think its pathetic of her to be telling someone to delete me or she wont speak to them again

Omg ive had a 11unsum!

StevenA2000_uk;6455849

Its well seen you work for the Dundee Samaritans big chap :lol: :-D

:lol::lol:

ear plugs?

hey my sil stays at mine when we go out, tell ya what IF i get the chance she'll like it or lumps it, she can always sleep in the shed :lol:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6455825

If I was ever - and its highly unlikely - to have a threesome - the last … If I was ever - and its highly unlikely - to have a threesome - the last place in the world I would tell about it is on an internet forum...........................then after telling everyone about it, come on and start complaining about my cousin who is having casual sex.please come back after you have had an STD test and grown up.:thumbsup:

i have had one, and it was clear! no one knows me here so theres no harm. cheer up misery guts lol

have you talked to her about this

maybe ask her to keep it quiet in there

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6455864

Omg ive had a 11unsum!

bet no one has a go at you for it haha

donnaraine;6455852

i just think its pathetic of her to be telling someone to delete me or … i just think its pathetic of her to be telling someone to delete me or she wont speak to them again

TBH I think its even more pathetic that this bothers you so much that you need to start a thread on the internet about it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      2. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553814

See more discussions