Groups

OMG 5 years of being single seems to be over...

and it's so so exciting but so so scary

94 Comments

Don't keep us in suspense then.........
    Tell us more.......

Your hooking up with Gordon!?:?

Banned

please tell me its not someone on here

Banned

Congrats. Hope all goes well :thumbsup:

Wow hasnt it healed up by now?:?

Banned

bykergrove;8584529

please tell me its not someone on here

+1

Cringe

Banned

lol another hukd lurve story?

is it lulus mummy?

Banned

wait till his/her snoring keeps you awake, and they moan about your food, etc, then you will miss the single life

Original Poster

Defo not someone on here but my first love that I have met 20 years later and we have hit it off straight away

Have you bought a Goldfish? :-D

Original Poster

transit;8584534

Wow hasnt it healed up by now?:?

Ill let you know on that one lol:?

Banned

trego37;8584550

Defo not someone on here but my first love that I have met 20 years later … Defo not someone on here but my first love that I have met 20 years later and we have hit it off straight away

Good luck.

My first love turned into a junkie after he left the army :-(

Original Poster

jubbyme;8584544

wait till his/her snoring keeps you awake, and they moan about your food, … wait till his/her snoring keeps you awake, and they moan about your food, etc, then you will miss the single life

Eh just met again not moved in haha...and he works away during the week ahhh bliss!:-D

Banned

trego37;8584550

Defo not someone on here but my first love that I have met 20 years later … Defo not someone on here but my first love that I have met 20 years later and we have hit it off straight away

wow that is fricken awesome! best of luck for the future!!!

Original Poster

Who's Gordon?????

Original Poster

bykergrove;8584575

wow that is fricken awesome! best of luck for the future!!!

Thank you BG that's really sweet:thumbsup:

trego37;8584550

Aww.... did it make you feel all tingly? I hope it goes well for you, everyone deserves to be happy.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;8584584

Aww.... did it make you feel all tingly? I hope it goes well for you, … Aww.... did it make you feel all tingly? I hope it goes well for you, everyone deserves to be happy.

OMG YES its been thirteen years since ive been in this position and kept myself from being vunreable for 5 yrs since hubby left it's so exciting but wow panic attacks in the wings too lol:w00t:

DLM;8584563

Good luck.My first love turned into a junkie after he left the army :-(

how are you not on Jeremy Kyle:?

trego37;8584550

That's kool! Good luck to you both!

trego37;8584569

Eh just met again not moved in haha...and he works away during the week … Eh just met again not moved in haha...and he works away during the week ahhh bliss!:-D

Bit off topic...I always thought you were male for some reason...Maybe you ARE a male...But...Erm, I'll stop talking now.

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;8584607

That's kool! Good luck to you both!Bit off topic...I always thought you … That's kool! Good luck to you both!Bit off topic...I always thought you were male for some reason...Maybe you ARE a male...But...Erm, I'll stop talking now.

Defo female haha

trego37;8584597

OMG YES its been thirteen years since ive been in this position and kept … OMG YES its been thirteen years since ive been in this position and kept myself from being vunreable for 5 yrs since hubby left it's so exciting but wow panic attacks in the wings too lol:w00t:

i thought you were a dude :lol:
    good luck hope it all works out great;-)

Original Poster

Why do people think Im a dude???? TREGO is my surname????

DLM;8584563

Good luck.Marks and Spencers have some sexy bloomers going cheap

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Corrected :thumbsup:

trego37;8584628

Cheers man :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;8584630

hehe thanks transit ;-)

trego37;8584597

OMG YES its been thirteen years since ive been in this position and kept … OMG YES its been thirteen years since ive been in this position and kept myself from being vunreable for 5 yrs since hubby left it's so exciting but wow panic attacks in the wings too lol:w00t:

ahhh...fab....you realise misc will be wanting regular updates now lol

trego37;8584628

dunno lol...just did...sorry :thumbsup:

trego37;8584628

We on HUKD are a suspicious bunch so we'll probably need proof of some sorts...:thumbsup:

trego37;8584597

What position is that? Remember to do warm up exercises first

Original Poster

bellabonkers;8584645

ahhh...fab....you realise misc will be wanting regular updates now lol

If this excitement I feel keeps up Im sure I can manage that ...feel as if I want to tell the world...oh yeah I just have haha....Was so contented being single with my wee boy too WEIRD...sorry I know Im a big sap:-D

Banned

ilovepink;8584600

how are you not on Jeremy Kyle:?

I tried to help him get his life back together.

I didn't move into a council flat with him and have a baby.

transit;8584630

M&S don't sell bloomers

Original Poster

donnydude;8584660

What position is that? Remember to do warm up exercises first

The starfish in my bed alone!!!!;-)

congrats trego

Banned

trego37;8584687

You know what DLM I dont need your narrow minded views on this thread … You know what DLM I dont need your narrow minded views on this thread this is about me not you...lighten up or leave!!!!:x

:?

trego37;8584576

Who's Gordon?????

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NmHOPs9j4rc/SIHWEIWmDyI/AAAAAAAAAYE/noONtGuzNWA/s400/gordon-brown404_663851c.jpg

Original Poster

missp27;8584693

congrats trego

Thanks missy

Banned

ei8hty5ive;8584697

Still would have been good for Bella Magazine or maybe WOMAN. How are ya … Still would have been good for Bella Magazine or maybe WOMAN. How are ya DLM?!?!

I am great leaving this thread though :lol:

DLM;8584703

I am great leaving this thread though :lol:

Oopsie! I think the lovely Miss Trego 'Miss'understood your comments!

trego37;8584702

Thanks missy

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions