Groups
    EXPIRED

OMG

Banned
    great idea for fitting the underlay myself, cant even lift the rolls they so heavy - pmsl

27 Comments

Banned

Sassie, get a man

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;6864919

Sassie, get a man

just for laying the underlay :whistling:

Banned

sassie;6864921

just for laying the underlay :whistling:

no for laying you :?

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;6864923

no for laying you :?

oh i say :oops:

laying this is gonna kill me :oops:

Banned

sassie;6864950

oh i say :oops:laying this is gonna kill me :oops:

sorry, off on my stag do tomorrow for the weekend

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;6864964

sorry, off on my stag do tomorrow for the weekend

wow already, when you getting married, thought you only just proposed, i remember cause i missed out by a few days - lol

measure and precut it before moving it?

Original Poster Banned

Inquisitor;6864974

doh, never thought of that :oops:

thankgully loung will be empty sop can measure out in there, for other rooms

Banned

sassie;6864973

wow already, when you getting married, thought you only just proposed, i … wow already, when you getting married, thought you only just proposed, i remember cause i missed out by a few days - lol

12th December, had our complimentary meals from the hotel, best damn cheese cake I've ever had!

They also (if they're friendly) do it for you (free) in the shop if you bought it from them.

Edit: ofc i didnt know that or think to bother to measure the size of my room before going to go get some..! :-D

Inquisitor;6864974

sassie;6864981

doh, never thought of that :oops:

LOL! You make me laugh!!!!:-D

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;6864986

12th December, had our complimentary meals from the hotel, best damn … 12th December, had our complimentary meals from the hotel, best damn cheese cake I've ever had!

OMG i didnt realise it was that soon, have a good weekend :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Inquisitor;6864991

They also (if they're friendly) do it for you (free) in the shop if you … They also (if they're friendly) do it for you (free) in the shop if you bought it from them.

nah, my mate had same fitter and he charged her for laying hers as she never got round to doing it

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;6864998

LOL! You make me laugh!!!!:-D

i was thinking roll out and cut, me and measurements have never been to good, mind i dont suppose it matters if it a rlittle short :oops:

Banned

Inquisitor;6864991

They also (if they're friendly) do it for you (free) in the shop if you … They also (if they're friendly) do it for you (free) in the shop if you bought it from them.

unfortunately for sassie she's fat and ugly, but she's got a smashing personality :thumbsup:

sassie;6864999

OMG i didnt realise it was that soon, have a good weekend :thumbsup:

thanks

sassie;6865005

nah, my mate had same fitter and he charged her for laying hers as she … nah, my mate had same fitter and he charged her for laying hers as she never got round to doing it

he means moving/delivering it I think

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;6865011

unfortunately for sassie she's fat and ugly, but she's got a smashing … unfortunately for sassie she's fat and ugly, but she's got a smashing personality :thumbsup:

pmsl

Sassie, remember men are like carpets. Lay them properly the first time and you can walk on them for life!

Original Poster Banned

kingy58;6865038

Sassie, remember men are like carpets. Lay them properly the first time … Sassie, remember men are like carpets. Lay them properly the first time and you can walk on them for life!

oh that so made me titter, i be ok if i get a minger fitter then :oops:

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Powerful thread. Serious life choice posting it.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

lumoruk;6865011

unfortunately for sassie she's fat and ugly, but she's got a smashing … unfortunately for sassie she's fat and ugly, but she's got a smashing personality :thumbsup:thankshe means moving/delivering it I think

LOL! hmm..!

Nah i merely meant if you bought the roll from a shop (instead of online) they can cut it for you free of charge. easier to carry in small chunks rather than one big un..

Always better to oversize than "correct" size, unless you dont have enough to go round..!

Original Poster Banned

as you will see, you have a little fun, and in pops the misery

Original Poster Banned

Inquisitor;6865051

LOL! hmm..! Nah i merely mean if you bought the roll from a shop (instead … LOL! hmm..! Nah i merely mean if you bought the roll from a shop (instead of online) they can cut it for you free of charge. easier to carry in small chunks rather than one big un.. Always better to undercut than overcut, unless you dont have enough to go round..!

sorry i misread, i purchased online as it was half the price the shop wanted :oops:

Banned

vibeone;6865047

Powerful thread. Serious life choice posting it.

says the guy keeping everyone updated on the extra pennies they can save on a video game :roll:

Original Poster Banned

lumoruk;6865105

says the guy keeping everyone updated on the extra pennies they can save … says the guy keeping everyone updated on the extra pennies they can save on a video game :roll:

hes impressed really, it clearly states before opening the thread who the op is, im just so lurved

lumoruk;6865105

says the guy keeping everyone updated on the extra pennies they can save … says the guy keeping everyone updated on the extra pennies they can save on a video game :roll:

MW2 FTW..! :thumbsup:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Banned

lumoruk;6865105

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]On a deals forum? yeah... its a fair cop brah. What was I thinking.

Meanwhile back at the topic... how DID you manage with that underlay[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

closed @ ops request, thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    2. word association Game74044544
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions