Groups

OMG Barbie teaches you how to apply make up!?!?what do u think?

In celebration of Barbies 50th anniversary Stila has released a makeup compact
    that not only features Barbies favorite shades, but if you press the button inside the compact, she will talk you through how to apply it. Pretty cool huh? Sadly the colors are not all that thrilling and a mirror is missing to see yourself when done. I guess you cant have everything.

15 Comments

its just fun

I think the prospect of a talking doll takes me back to the scary days of my childhood!

bad times!

MinstrelMan;4424337

I think the prospect of a talking doll takes me back to the scary days of … I think the prospect of a talking doll takes me back to the scary days of my childhood!bad times!

Chuckie from Child's Play...........

lol

glad i got 3 boys lol x x x x x

Original Poster

Alfonse;4424381

Chuckie from Child's Play...........lol

:w00t:

Original Poster

Angelstar;4424431

glad i got 3 boys lol x x x x x

i have a little girl whose three, i rarely wear make up but when we went to boots she knew what the lipsticks/blushers/etc were!!!!

Leer;4424461

i have a little girl whose three, i rarely wear make up but when we went … i have a little girl whose three, i rarely wear make up but when we went to boots she knew what the lipsticks/blushers/etc were!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwww bless i would have loved a little girl x x x

Alfonse;4424381

Chuckie from Child's Play...........lol

worse: imdb.com/tit…ary

ok reading the synopsis it doesnt and proabably isnt a decent/scary film, but at the tender age of 4, thats some scary ****!
    :oops:

Original Poster

Angelstar;4424472

awwwwwwwwwwwww bless i would have loved a little girl x x x

ha ha ha, u can have mine!!

MinstrelMan;4424487

worse: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092906/plotsummaryok reading the … worse: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092906/plotsummaryok reading the synopsis it doesnt and proabably isnt a decent/scary film, but at the tender age of 4, thats some scary ****! :oops:

lol I remember that from my childhood years, they did make some carp in the 80s

my wee girl (4) would love that. she has a Bratz make up set and is not bad at applying lipgloss!! she always asks what make-up i have on!

I remember my sister getting one of those heads you used to be able to get, that you could apply make up to and do hairstyles and stuff on.

Like this

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uMT2axOtL.jpg

Leer;4424532

ha ha ha, u can have mine!!

lol :thumbsup:

ba r b i e barbie girl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764335
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1016

See more discussions